New Member from OZ

:welcome: to the org. Did you put the Gen 2 exhaust cans on it?
Hi macon454 ,thanks for the welcome i know some guys like the Gen 2 pipes and some don't ,i liked the look of the exhaust cans when i first saw the Gen 2 Busa and the cans match up with the black frame on the 07 busa i saw a post by a guy on here who had fitted them ,so i thought i might give it go (hope he didn't mind me stealing his idea :laugh: ) it wasn't a straight swap over as the link pipes are different ,i had a motorcycle exhaust shop fabricate a set of links up with a larger internal dia: ,the bike now seems to run a bit quieter and smoother than before ,i got the pipes off e bay at a really low price and the fabrication and fit wasn't too expensive ,it is something a bit different .
Ride Safe ...Paul ..

Hi macon454 ,thanks for the welcome i know some guys like the Gen 2 pipes and some don't ,i liked the look of the exhaust cans when i first saw the Gen 2 Busa and the cans match up with the black frame on the 07 busa i saw a post by a guy on here who had fitted them ,so i thought i might give it go (hope he didn't mind me stealing his idea :laugh: ) it wasn't a straight swap over as the link pipes are different ,i had a motorcycle exhaust shop fabricate a set of links up with a larger internal dia: ,the bike now seems to run a bit quieter and smoother than before ,i got the pipes off e bay at a really low price and the fabrication and fit wasn't too expensive ,it is something a bit different .
Ride Safe ...Paul ..

It looks good with them, :thumbsup:

Back