New member from Ohio

FALQN

Registered
Bought my 2012 Limited Edition in March! What a beast, but docile when you need it to be. This is a great site with so much info.

FALQN

Sorry about lack of pics...how's this?

IMG_0220.JPG

FALQN said:
Sorry about lack of pics...how's this?

Better, jk... Welcome from Bama and she is a beaut!

PB1 Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

Nice bike, I bought the same one in march during suzuki's 0% interest sale. I'm in the dayton oh area if any of you are interested in riding sometime. Yea, welcome to the org. You can find any information about you bike on this site and everyones super nice. Everything i've learned has been from this site and I do most my own maintence and mods. Just download the manual from this site and use the right tools and tourqe requirements and settings and you'll save yourself alot of cash and you learn in the process. Have fun and be safe.

Yes, sanket_420...could not be more content with the red and it's the fastest color!:laugh: Made a deal with the wife before we got married almost 19yrs ago, that at some point I'm getting a bike. She pushed real hard starting last January to get it done. She knew I wanted the red, BAD...and said "we're already spending 12K what's an additional 400 if it will really make you happy?" Had it by the end of March with the same 0% sale. She doesn't want me on it, but after I brought it home she stood back and said "WOW, now I understand why it had to be the Busa!" Think I'll keep her and the bike.:thumbsup:

Back