New H-D Commercial...........

I agree with that video 100% I can't believe what they did to Buell. I can say with 100% conviction that I guarantee I will never have an HD in my stable. I would rather ride a Vespa! :rofl:

It would be interesting to find out how much of HD's income is derived from merchandise sales as compared to MC sales. Now I am a die hard HD rider of over 40 yrs and it always amazed me to see people wearing the logo'd apparel and decals in the car windows that didn't even own an HD, let alone know how to kickstart one.....:poke:

I wonder if anyone posted this up on the Harley sites yet?
I guess its info they already know. . . :poke:

We need to find out what forum Jelleyrug just got banned from and post it up over there to see if they have a sense of humor!

:rofl::rofl:

Absolutely hilarious and absolutely true... I will be showing this to my Harley lovin friends. Somehow I don't think they will see the humor.

Love it. This is what I have been saying ever since I first saw a Harley, "Wow that thing is old" HD rider, "No kid I just picked it up, its brand new" Then me :laugh:

Put 450 Miles on the Buell this Weekend. After I got used to the Clanky Noise (Checked with Other Buell Riders and this is Normal for the Rotax Motor) in the Motor the bike rides like a Raped Ape. Buell is so much better without Hardley Davidson. :thumbsup:

I agree with that video 100% I can't believe what they did to Buell. I can say with 100% conviction that I guarantee I will never have an HD in my stable. I would rather ride a Vespa! :rofl:
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Except for the bit about the Vespa. - I would rather walk than own a Harley.

Back