new harley commercial

Pffft

Harley folks (as a general rule).... young, old, local or from venus all seem to look down their noses at 'crotch rockets' and I have come to accept that as the way of things. Because it IS THE WAY OF THINGS!

Video was spot on and funny as he**! :beerchug:

O come on, its not like this forum doesn't take its fair share of jabs at the zx-14 from time to time. Nothing wrong with a little poking as long as it's in good fun. I don't have to like what you like, you don't have to like what I like. This guy had some blows below the belt but they wouldn't have been such blows if they weren't true.

What I do appreciate the most about motorcyces in general is even when I don't understand why someone would love their ride, I can surely see how much they do love the thing! The moment bench racing and playful knocks here and there end we may as well switch gears and change this site to boring.org. I hope we can be respectful and have a few laughs at the same time...

"It's not what you ride, but that you ride"

:beerchug:

Pffft

Harley folks (as a general rule).... young, old, local or from venus all seem to look down their noses at 'crotch rockets' and I have come to accept that as the way of things. Because it IS THE WAY OF THINGS!

I like both Harleys and sportbikes! Which is why I have owned BOTH thru the years. SORRY FOR THE THREADJACK
P.S. The bashing does not bother me...I am a switch hitter :whistle:

Last edited:
Harley's get 50mpg and sound great. (my Yamaha Warrior 1700 just a little quicker:laugh:)

warrior (Small).JPG

I know, I know...chill out Francis. Well work sucks and I would rather be out on the road eating up pavement going nowhere in particular.

There's a guy I know and have known for a long time. He always was a pretty good guy
but since he started riding Harleys he all but turns his nose up at us inferior people.:laugh: He will not wave if I meet him on the road. I always wave at him and laugh when he doesn't wave back. I guess the Harley made him a better person than My Busa made me. Some Harley riders are like this and some aren't. I think it is totally the true personnality(sp) of the person and not the bike. I like em all. Bikes that is.:thumbsup:

There's a guy I know and have known for a long time. He always was a pretty good guy
but since he started riding Harleys he all but turns his nose up at us inferior people.:laugh: He will not wave if I meet him on the road. I always wave at him and laugh when he doesn't wave back. I guess the Harley made him a better person than My Busa made me. Some Harley riders are like this and some aren't. I think it is totally the true personnality(sp) of the person and not the bike. I like em all. Bikes that is.:thumbsup:

The guy is an azzhat whether he is riding or not. It always killed me when I would see these RUBs buying HD's, getting tattoos and wearing leather like they were some kind of bad azz.

Truly, these guys were my idols when I was growing up in Berdoo.
81Berdoo.jpg

I spent my time riding HD's where you carried what you needed in your pockets or rolled up in a sleeping bag and running with the lunatic fringe. Maybe that's why I have an attitude, I don't care what they ride if they are disrepectful to the sport and what I ride they can KMA.
:moon:

Last edited:
you can't be something your not....inspite of what HD tells its customers. Spending $18-$30k on a bike, with all the matching gear.....does not make you a bad-ass.

the reason its funny, is because we all know guys like that...

Back