New guy

chad20062006

Registered
Hey i'm new here been readin around for the past few days... just tryin to waste some time..... sorta bored
a lil about me i'm chad from mississippi ....
i'm headin to germany for a few weeks this may for the guard.... able to say this is my first overseas trip.... heard good things about germany so far so... maybe not too bad... but anyways here for the same reason everybody else is... guess i caught the fever somewhere.... plannin on sellin my 03 eclipse and my 2005 honda crf 250 r track bike and buyin a 06 busa and a smaller truck.. but send me anything that u guys have found useful for the new busa riders

Welcome!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
Germany is OK if you like beer and pork
laugh.gif

welcome newbie. your up there close to tupelo huh and those small towns like bruce. some good country ridin out that way
biggrin.gif

welcome to the org and as for advice give yourself plenty of time to get used to the Busa
wink.gif
The Busa is a very comfortable, smooth docile Bike, thats the deceiving part and one quick twist and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about cause if you're not ready she will bite you. She on the other hand is ready willing and able.
biggrin.gif

You HAVE to deploy to Germany and you guess it will be all right? Man I'll trade you dets any time!

And welcome to the org!

Welcome to the board Chad ! You'll like Germany , the ladies love Americans !
wink.gif

Back