May evaporate for a while...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, folks, as some of you know, I'm at a stand still on my shop due to lack of $$$. Well, that's not the only thing I'm squeezed on as far as money is concerned. Yeah, I know, I'm buyin' toys like GPS and such, but most of that comes from sellin' some guns that I bought to turn a few bucks on and such. I'm not spendin' my income on anything like that right now. I simply can't...

Fact is, I've let a couple of credit cards get the best of me. And no, not on bike stuff. I've used them to buy things for my house since I finished it a couple years ago and, well, I let 'em get out of hand. Now I'm barely treadin' water with 'em and I've gotta do somethin' to get that debt eliminated so I can move on with the shop and paintin' business.

So, I'm lookin' at eliminatin' any unnecessary "entertainment" expenses for a while until I can get things back in order. Unfortunately the internet is one of the expenses I'm prolly gonna drop for a while. I have DSL so one option is to drop back to dial-up and save a few bucks. Thing is, I need to cut more than a few bucks of spending to really do anything with the cards.
drooling3.gif

With all that shid said, I may be evaporatin' in the next few days for a while. I'm rackin' my brain here tryin' to consider all my options but internet and my Direct TV bill will likely be the first cuts. I'm also thinkin' about killin' the home phone and operatin' solely by cell for a while. Doin' away with tv, phone and DSL charges drops almost $200 a month off of my expenses. That's a considerable amount...

Anyway, just thought I'd give ya'll a heads up so if I come up missin', ya'll know why. I hate it, but I have to get my prioroties straight and get my financial bidness back in order.

hav a low interest one... BT

By the way, the saddest part is that the busa insurance is the next largest monthly entertainment expenditure I have. I'm not even thinkin' about sellin' the busa yet, but I may have to drop the ins for a few months and put that money in other places...
down.gif

Chris,

Definately need to get the $ issues inline. I'd hate to see ya go but the net is not a priority in life (tho you wouldn't knwo it from hangin round here!
blush.gif
)

I'm here for ya, if you need anythign ($) we can definatlely hook ya up!

credit cards suck dude.. cut em' up and get rid of them. Keep one if you just have to.

I see probably 10 people a week who have killed their credit with those effin' things.. and all of it's normally for stupid shat.

credit cards suck dude.. cut em' up and get rid of them. Keep one if you just have to.

I see probably 10 people a week who have killed their credit with those effin' things.. and all of it's normally for stupid shat.
Yeah, I always said I wouldn't let it happen to me. Done well until I started gettin' stuff for the house. I pretty much kept 'em down buyin' toys before the house. Of course I didn't have much in the way of household expenses in addition to my toys back then. I'm learnin' the hard way how expensive ownin' and furnishin' a home can be...
drooling3.gif

The plan is to keep one card and have it limited to $800-1000 and only use it in EMERGENCIES from now on. If I can get to the point to where I can again keep some cash in my bank account I will prolly go ahead and lose that one card and just keep a checking account with that much in it with a debit card for emergencies. I'd rather do that anyway. That way, if an emergency comes up and I spend the loot I don't have to worry about interest or minimum monthly payments. I'll only have to work on puttin' the same amount away again at my own pace...

Anyway... I've thought about all this poop so much today that I've now got a headache and I'm stick to my stomache...
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Chris, I know you have thought about this a lot and come up with many different combinations and possibilities. You 'gotta do what you 'gotta do, but of anything I would keep the internet. Get rid of the DirectTV, spend more time on the house or in the shop or ridin' but not the Net! We will miss 'ya if you decide to take off for a while and know we are all here to help.

Chris, I know you have thought about this a lot and come up with many different combinations and possibilities. You 'gotta do what you 'gotta do, but of anything I would keep the internet. Get rid of the DirectTV, spend more time on the house or in the shop or ridin' but not the Net! We will miss 'ya if you decide to take off for a while and know we are all here to help.
You're right, I have thought about it a lot lately. I may end up lookin' into one of the extremely cheap ISP's. It just depends on how things look. Thing is, the more I can cut in other areas, the less likely it is that I have to drop insurance on da' train and actually lose ridin, too, for a while. If I have to let 'er sit for a while I will, but I will cut almost anything else, including internet access, to keep from havin' to.

I know it sucks, but so life goes sometimes...
all_coholic.gif

Chris, I know you have thought about this a lot and come up with many different combinations and possibilities.  You 'gotta do what you 'gotta do, but of anything I would keep the internet.  Get rid of the DirectTV, spend more time on the house or in the shop or ridin' but not the Net!  We will miss 'ya if you decide to take off for a while and know we are all here to help.
You're right, I have thought about it a lot lately. I may end up lookin' into one of the extremely cheap ISP's. It just depends on how things look. Thing is, the more I can cut in other areas, the less likely it is that I have to drop insurance on da' train and actually lose ridin, too, for a while. If I have to let 'er sit for a while I will, but I will cut almost anything else, including internet access, to keep from havin' to.

I know it sucks, but so life goes sometimes...  
all_coholic.gif
I know what you mean! If you decide to go with one of those cheap ISPs try Juno.com. Only $9.99 a month for unlimited access and e-mail. Not a bad service with lots of access numbers. I went back to them when I was going through my divorce to cut down on expenses.

I know what you mean! If you decide to go with one of those cheap ISPs try Juno.com. Only $9.99 a month for unlimited access and e-mail. Not a bad service with lots of access numbers. I went back to them when I was going through my divorce to cut down on expenses.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out...
beerchug.gif
And hey, at least I ain't havin' to cut back because some chick is takin' half my poop, huh?
biggrin.gif

I think what I need is a sugar momma who can support me while I play with bikes.
wink.gif

damn sorry to hear this, bro...it definitely sounds like a situation I don't want to be in. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you.

PM your contact nos...I'd be more than willing to check up on yaand relay stuff to the board if you'd like me too.
wink.gif
I hope it looks up soon fer ya...

I think what I need is a sugar momma who can support me while I play with bikes.
wink.gif
[/quote]
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094081028 -->

damn sorry to hear this, bro...it definitely sounds like a situation I don't want to be in. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you.

PM your contact nos...I'd be more than willing to check up on yaand relay stuff to the board if you'd like me too.
wink.gif
I'll definitely be sendin' out my contact info if I split for a while. Hey, maybe I could send you my password and you could whore under my name to keep my numbers up until I come back.
biggrin.gif
On second thought, there's no tellin' what it would look like I had confessed to if you had my password. I've seen several threads on a local biker board where someone left there puter logged into the board and another member came over and posted crazy stuff in their name. You'd be surprised how many people have apparently came out of the closet under those circumstances.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey, get off the 'puter and start painting some plastics.....you know you've got a bunch of customers out here....I already told you I'm in for a set...you name the price.

wink.gif
I'll definitely be sendin' out my contact info if I split for a while. Hey, maybe I could send you my password and you could whore under my name to keep my numbers up until I come back.
biggrin.gif
On second thought, there's no tellin' what it would look like I had confessed to if you had my password. I've seen several threads on a local biker board where someone left there puter logged into the board and another member came over and posted crazy stuff in their name. You'd be surprised how many people have apparently came out of the closet under those circumstances.
biggrin.gif
heheh...nah, I'd keep your rep all clean, my bro. There are some things that I NEVER mess with...and one of those is a man's well-earned reputation. I'd do that for you if you like me to...but my biggest concern would be how my bro is doin.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Hey, get off the 'puter and start painting some plastics.....you know you've got a bunch of customers out here....I already told you I'm in for a set...you name the price.
Good point. I'm also lookin' at rearrangin' my time and schedule so I can get started on preppin' in my garage and paintin' some stuff to actually make a little more money in addition to cuttin' back on my spendin'. It's all in the works, I just have to get a few things in order to be able to do it right now.
wink.gif

Hopefully I'll be able to knock out the first busa job here pretty soon. Got it lined up, I just have to make sure I'm able to take it in, get it done, and get it back out in a reasonable amount of time. I already have one piece here that a member sent me to check out. Thank God he's a patient soul. Should get it back to him by the first of next week, but should have had it back long before now... I'll make sure things are made right. Thing is, until I can be sure I will have time to actually do the jobs, I have a hard time takin' 'em in. I do NOT want to build the wrong reputation.
rock.gif

Here's a deal....I'll pay your dsl for 6 months, you take the price off my paint job somewhere down the road.

Hey man, check that whole ins. deal . I cut mine here in Ga. for the winter and guess what. The gov't. decided that they would asess penalties for no ins. in the form of $25/day.
wow.gif
after 6 months they take your registration and charge $200 more to get it back.
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|ndufan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094084153 -->

Back