New guy intro

Darden

Registered
Just wanted to introduce myself before I started posting. Been riding the better part of my life and finally got the fever for a really fast bike awhile back (middle age crazy?). The fever won me over last week and I bought a new '04 Hayabusa, Red (Limited). The best part of putting a second bike in the stable was my wife cheering me on!
Weather is kinda rough in St. Louie today so I haven't ridden much. This is killin' me cuz I really want to knock out the engine "break-in" miles so I can romp on my new scooter.
I'll be posting in the racing section in the spring with my 1/4 mile times!

thumbs-up.gif
Congrats and welcome to the board...

Cool! The man has some good taste in bikes.....Hey, if this is Chris Darden-post some pics of you hittin' some of that Marsha Clark booty!!!
tounge.gif

Welcome.. and Congrats on the new addition to your stable, not to mention a
spouse that stands behind and supports your addiction to the sport!
cool.gif

Welcome aboard .....uhh....to the board! I know what you mean about weather...this Ohio weather is really sucking this time of year, I can't wait to get out of here finally!

Again WELCOME!

Dan
race.gif

Welcome and congrats.. Congrats on the busa and the great wifey.
super.gif
The red LE didn't appeal to me much to begin with but they have really grown on me. Now I love 'em.
wink.gif
Oh, and since the weather is screwin' yer ridin' up you should have plenty of time to remove the lawyer proof stickers and reflectors and POST UP SOME PICS!!!
biggrin.gif

We're nuts about photos here. Get the digicam out and snap away!
super.gif

super.gif

Welcome. Now show it off, thusly:

<!--EDIT|HayaGreg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101420109 -->

10160006.jpg

Back