New guy!

Caliboy86

Registered
Whats up folks? My name is Art and I'm bout get my first bike/Busa. I know it is frowned upon but I've always loved the looks of them and I figure if I'm gonna get a Bike I mine aswell start with what I want. I'm a 25 year old Marine, been in for 5 years. I have a wife and kid and I plan on being around for a while because of that. Well just want to introduce myself and learn some things about Busa's before I jump on my first one. I haven't bought it yet but when I do I will have pics...Look forward to chatting with you guys!

Whats up folks? My name is Art and I'm bout get my first bike/Busa. I know it is frowned upon but I've always loved the looks of them and I figure if I'm gonna get a Bike I mine aswell start with what I want. I'm a 25 year old Marine, been in for 5 years. I have a wife and kid and I plan on being around for a while because of that. Well just want to introduce myself and learn some things about Busa's before I jump on my first one. I haven't bought it yet but when I do I will have pics...Look forward to chatting with you guys!

Im 23 and just got one for my first bike. I highly suggest that u take a training course it u can. I Learned a lot from the class. Plus you get a 10% or more discount on your insurance. Remember to ride within your limits. The bike will only go as fast as you make it go.

If you know for sure that you are going to get a bike, try to get in a course as soon as u can. They can fill up fast. All motorcycle safety foundation rider courses are 2 days long and last from 8-5. The cost is normally $180 to $195

Best of luck on the search:thumbsup:

Welcome, and a hearty Semper Fi! to you... lots of Marines, Sailors, Soldiers and Airmen here... even a Coast Guardsman or three... lots of public servants.

Let us know if you need anything... don't have to tell you about training since for you it is required, but they are a beast, so make sure you respect her, or she will throw you.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Take advantage of everything the marines offer you as far as training.

The Busa is sneaky quick. Get to know your baby and understand it gets to 185 a lot faster than it gets down to 0.

Thanx for all the warm welcomes, I am going to take the course in may when I get back from leave. I'm pretty set on getting a bike just waiting for my Camaro to sell...

:welcome: to the board, thank you for your service, and make sure to include State Farm when you start checking for insurance :beerchug:

Back