new guy

Trachito

Registered
hey guys... and ladies. i'm actually joining because i have to read up on info on busas. i've been riding for a little over 2 years and have a 1000RR myself and am a engineer, but perform regular maintenance on bikes as a side hustle and i'm starting to get more and more in depth work with busas, so i'll need info from time to time. don't worry, i have forum etiquette so i always use a search first but if i can't find what i need, i'll be relying on some of your expertise. i look forward to chatting with some of u katz.

Welcome. So your an "Engineer"? What kind of "Engineer"? What college did you get your Engineering degree from? Just curious as I come from an Engineering family.

welcome.gif
to the org.

h.org. etiquette
rulez8bn.gif
no.1

post_6_80993_pointlesswithoutpics.jpg

lol, okay guys. here are some pics of my 1000rr and my stunt piece, a cbr F4i. by the way, gorgeous bike, 99'busa.

06_08005_1.jpg

9_03_07_02_1.jpg

1028072225a.jpg

shanling: my degree is in mechanical engineering but i work as a petroleum engineer. i went to the Univ of New Orleans. it's eng reputation is mostly for Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering because only a handful of universities in the entire country offer that degree, but that's help shed light to the entire engineering dept. have u followed in ur family's footsteps as an engineer?

welcome, we look forward to helping you. Ever thought of becoming an engineer for Suzuki? well, if ya do, we want a few words with ya, first.

i wanted to become a bike or auto engineer badly when i was in college but my kids live down here (divorced) and i want to remain close to them; and i don't want to trust me, otherwise i'd be up north doing ANYTHING involving bikes and cars. bikes and cars were actually the reason i chose ME as my major. it's also the reason i started learning to weld. working for such a company was quite a dream to give up but hey, for my kids, i'll do anything. u work for zuki, kanji?

Welcome to the board, kick off your shoes ang hang around awile. We don't care what you ride, as long as you ride.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back