new guy from michigan

ineedanap

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say hello!

I'm not quite new here, I've been reading here since I bought my 08 busa back in april. I ran across the collection captain is doing in the general forum and was completely blown away with the good will and integrity here. This board is amazing. I gave to the fund via paypal and I put my first post there. I see I'm not the only one that did. I figured I should probably introduce myself too.

Anyway I've been riding streetbikes for a year. Came to them after crashing in motocross too many times. I have 2 bikes, the busa and a new to me gs500. All last year I rode the busa on the nice days, drag raced it on the track quite a bit, and took a few long weekend vacations with my wife and a tankbag. It's quite the versitile machine! I had a ninja 250 for all of last year too that I just sold and managed to put a total of 10,000 miles (and a track day too) on it from march to december. I put 3,000 on the busa and a whopping 100 miles on my truck during that time! I'm quite proud of that.

Any way, you guys are awesome and I'm proud to be a member.

busa milan-10-10-08.jpg

Welcome to the family, bro.

Congrats on your revelations and on the mind-boggling 100 miles on your truck! :laugh:

Thanks for the contribution and glad you saw-fit to start posting...

Welcome to the oRg brother, and thank you for dontating, we do our absolute best to take care of each other, and since you have been lurking you can see we are quite a family. Again, welcome. Love the photo. :bowdown:

hey is that you i saw out at oc dragstrip this past summer and hooters in mishawaka indiana?

:welcome: to the board...thanks for your stepping up and contributing :beerchug:

Welcome my friend. As you can see we are FAMILY. Have fun, be safe and hope to ride with you sometime soon.
Yes I get around this country.:whistle:

Back