New guy from MD

lurk.gif
was fastest colors mentioned again, note the reflectors and stickers have been blown off at speed, still hanging on are the S's on the tank
laugh.gif

New_Image_5__Small_.JPG

Here's a pic of the old ride, still have it. I might be selling it. In the process of painting the Sharkskinz body on it.

1370495886_l.jpg

Thanks all for the welcomes. Rode down to Rolling Thunder in DC today. It was cool seeing all of the bikes out. Mostly Harleys though.

Welcome I think you'll find the fastest thing about the busa is how fastyou'll fall in love with her.

ps-Razorback, what are those shiney things on the side???

(Dking81 @ May 25 2007,23:37) [flipv]Hey,

New guy here, finally picked up an 06' Hayabusa - Blue/Silver. Been playing around and still have an old 99 ZX9R, just had to step up.

So glad I found this site, tons of info and tips.

m_2e4a0b0bf212a09029997ec6a3a29164.jpg

m_df6d5d4b7f2fd88f9df6d808c3d4e648.jpg
Welcome! I am down here in Stafford VA. We have a group called ECHR (east coast hayabusa riders). We have a ride coming up in july.

P.

Congrats on your new bike.

I am new to the forum, and new to MD. Mine is an 05 Limited, mostly stock. I moved in from PR (Puerto Rico) thanks to the US Army. Do you have a group to ride with? I don't. So if you are interested in planning a ride, let me know. I used to ride a lot back home, and here I barely ride, mostly because I don't know anybody, and that is giving me bad ideas, like selling my bike.

well i'm in MD as well, looks like I'm not the only one around.

Baltimore here.

Hey Postal, you have more info on that ECHR group??? website, or else info on that July ride?

(samw5 @ May 31 2007,13
super.gif
) well i'm in MD as well, looks like I'm not the only one around.

Baltimore here.

Hey Postal, you have more info on that ECHR group??? website, or else info on that July ride?
Here's the link to the proposed 2007 rides!  Hope to see you there!

Welcome to the new guy too!!  Nice Busa!  
beerchug.gif

congrats. lots of info here just take your time almost every question has been asked here before

Back