New Busa Owner In Florida

Bradw369

Registered
Hey guys, just picked up a brand new 09 Silver Hayabusa!! I will have some pics posted this weekend.

:welcome:. Ahhhh a floridian who wants to burn the quran! :laugh: You know i actually got that the other day. Someone asked me where i was from and the first thing that came to their mind when i told them florida was that i supported the dude burning the quran. They were joking somewhat though... somewhat

:welcome:. Ahhhh a floridian who wants to burn the quran! :laugh: You know i actually got that the other day. Someone asked me where i was from and the first thing that came to their mind when i told them florida was that i supported the dude burning the quran. They were joking somewhat though... somewhat

:rofl:

:welcome:

Well you know we can't drive , we can't vote correctly or count votes properly , we can't cook as this state lacks nice homestyle restaurants , we can't ride any direction other than straight , we have four lawyers and five doctors for every citizen and we have no respect for other folks religions and burn their holy books and last but not least nobody is actually from Florida :rofl:

Well you know we can't drive , we can't vote correctly or count votes properly , we can't cook as this state lacks nice homestyle restaurants , we can't ride any direction other than straight , we have four lawyers and five doctors for every citizen and we have no respect for other folks religions and burn their holy books and last but not least nobody is actually from Florida :rofl:

Northern florida and the pan handle, especially around tallahassee has some good riding roads :thumbsup:. Yep florida is maimed. Could be worse though. Florida sales tax and such could be like here in california... or they could allow same sex marriage :laugh: thats probly opening a can but oh well!

Back