New guy with 99 Busa

hopeitsfast

Registered
Hey guys just bought my first Hayabusa about a week ago. It's an awesome bike and I wouldn't take it back for anything. It has a 1397 motor, PC III, Akrapovic full exhaust, nitrous, air shifter, 6 over chrome swing arm, chrome rims, chrome frame, custom paint etc etc. I found this site and thought it looked pretty sweet so I figured I would sign up and see what it's all about.

Unfortunately it's not running at the moment, when I go to start it, the fuel pump turns on and there's a clicking noise that come's from one of the relays that's located right next to the battery. I removed the relay and I'm going to the bike shop on monday to see what they say. Any input would be nice, thanks.

Damn you got a Busa that don't run. I dont even have a Busa. I have to drool over my wifes 08. She hates that cause she has to clean it all up. hehe.

Welcome to the site!!!!!! :beerchug:

congrats and welcome. did you inspect the bike before buying it?? good luck getting it back on the road soon!

:welcome: to the .oRg!
As the others said, start with checking that you have a good battery.

11. Starter relay/Main fuse
12. Fuel pump relay
relays.jpg

relays.jpg

thanks guys. I actually think i forgot to put the toggle switch back so it would charge both batteries after I rode it last (24 volt start) :poke:

:welcome:

Does sound like a Battery ( Good place to start )

Would like to see pics of it, ( Not the battery, the Bike ) :laugh:

Back