New guy just stopping by.

Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself n my new toy. Everyone calls me D and I just got a 2023 hayabusa in Glass sparkle black and candy darling red aka Infamous. All I can say is I love that thing. I've had it for a week now and I've got 450 miles on it so far...140 was put on it on day 1 lol. A lot of people won't believe that this is my 1st motorcycle but not my 1st time riding. I'm a big guy 6'5" 270lbs and I've been riding for years just never got my own. Here's some pics of my baby. I definitely have some plans with this in the future to give it the look I want.

View attachment 1671919

View attachment 1671920

View attachment 1671921
Nice color combo!!! Congrats on the ride and welcome to the forum!!

Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself n my new toy. Everyone calls me D and I just got a 2023 hayabusa in Glass sparkle black and candy darling red aka Infamous. All I can say is I love that thing. I've had it for a week now and I've got 450 miles on it so far...140 was put on it on day 1 lol. A lot of people won't believe that this is my 1st motorcycle but not my 1st time riding. I'm a big guy 6'5" 270lbs and I've been riding for years just never got my own. Here's some pics of my baby. I definitely have some plans with this in the future to give it the look I want.

View attachment 1671919

View attachment 1671920

View attachment 1671921
What a beauty…,,!!!heartiest congratulations and wishing you happy and safe rides.

Back