New to the org just wanted to say hi!

Jester1340

Registered
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi from Toronto Canada, I'm new to the Org, not sure why I never got around to joining until now but better late than never I guess. I go by uncle Jester to my fellow riders, the uncle title got added over time. Apparently I always seem to remind everyone of some wiseass, sarcastic, funny uncle they used to have so it stuck.

I've go an 08 Busa that I've had for almost 7 years now. It was suggested by another member to start a new thread and post some pictures so everyone could see rather than just those in that thread? Lol wasn't really sure how to go about that and luckily I got a friendly welcoming/how to msg from rubbersidedown on some of the basics. Much appreciated my fellow Canadian!

So I guess here's some pictures of when I first got it to how it's changed over the years with upgrades and some paint. Also thought I'd share some funny memes that accurately describe me and certain things that come with owning one greatest bikes ever made.

Warm regards,

Uncle Jester

KingBusa3.jpg

IMG_20140330_105453_edit.jpg

Glad you did the full introduction. I got the same color '08 which was stolen a yesr later. Have since replaced it with another of the same year. Wepcome to the insanity!

Sorry about @rubbersidedown being your first. Don't give up hope :poke: you will meet others:race::lol::welcome: from sunny-smoggy-infected-locked-down but-lane-splitting-is-legal So Cal
hey ya Haya...can I pour you a cup?

coffe finger.gif

You see @Jester1340 if you wanna get someone's attention like @HayaWakened did for me...you just look at the guys screen name then type a @ followed by the name(as you type a drop down menu appears with member names) and he will get notified up in the corner by where the PM notification was I sent ya.(the bell icon) Thats where you'll see thumbs up etc...plus if somebody quoted yer post.
The colors you chose are freakin' awesome. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back