New guy just checking in

And both of them together, along with my daily driver (Jeep JK sittin' stock on 33"s) and my truck ('01 F150 on 20"s and 36" Iroks)
DSCN4292.jpg

DSCN4295-1.jpg

DSCN42983-1.jpg

080918_190150.jpg

745342028_l.jpg

And I use my trucks I was a little stuck in this pic, broke my front driveshaft while trying to pull a boat out of lake Widowee without going to the boat ramp... Not my brightest move. But it was fun getting it out!
Aug13_0008.jpg

Dude, I did almost the samething with my 96 ford:laugh: but I blew my hubs out. Well maybe my weekend before pulling trees out didnt help:lol:

Nice pics and :welcome: to the org.:beerchug:

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliments everyone!

Dude, I did almost the samething with my 96 ford:laugh: but I blew my hubs out. Well maybe my weekend before pulling trees out didnt help:lol:

Nice pics and :welcome: to the org.:beerchug:

Hahaha. Yea, it sucked pretty bad. We were leaving, there was a storm coming, It was +-8 miles to the boat ramp, and I figured I could have the boat out in no time. Well, that would have been the case, but I got a little to happy with the gas, the front end hopped about three times, and it twisted the driveshaft up. So it now has DSS front halfshafts, and a heavy guage front driveshaft. Just in case.

Off topic, kinda, but have you guys seen lots of '08 Busa's at the dealers still? I'm wondering if I need to hop on the deal I was talking about earlier, of if I should hold out a little while longer. I figure $8999 is way cheap, and there has to be a catch.

Back