Just another new guy.

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jay and I live outside of the High Point area. I am 35 , married with 2 kids. I own and operate a small transportation business located in High Point.

I just decided back at Christmas to start riding again after about a decade and a half hiatus.Outside of 4 wheelers, the last bike that I owned was a '88 cbr 1000 that I rode for a couple of years.Wow, cant believe how nicer these bikes have become in the last decade or so. I bought my wife a '98 cbr 900 rr for Christmas and just recently bought myself a 2003 Hayabusa LE (canadian spec) in hopes of getting out of a cage once in a while and enjoying life.I believe that I got a pretty good deal on the 'busa off of ebay.

The last couple of days have really been nice around here, but still waiting for some riding gear to arrive by UPS.
sad.gif
Just got finished trimming the rear fender and adding an integrated rear led light.I still have to add the sliders and install the new wind screen when it comes in.
......Anyway, just wanted to say Hi....Jay

Ebay Bike Auction
sorry 'bout the crappy pics....freakin Treo cam
jaybusa1.jpg

jaybusa2.jpg

jaybusa3.jpg

Welcome...You got a great buy...

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141279063 -->

Welcome to the site. I'm 22mi. north of Burlington give me a yell if you're ever out this way. We do the gap once a year.

Back