NEW GUY IN TOWN

Welcome to our planet!!!!
bowdown.gif
PR

Been over on your site looking around. Looks like you just getting started and a good start as well. Mind if a few Busas stop by from time to time?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Tell your friend with the Busa about the site and get him to join. Also you may want to check out another member from Columbus. His screen name is Jet Li. You have a
kickass.gif
bike.

R1's are sweet !!!!!! The guy I ride witf has an R1.

Is that an 07 ?
I'll tell you what those suckers are a wheelie monsters !!!!

(dadofthree @ Jul. 08 2007,05:52)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
nice scoot, now all you need is a Busa
laugh.gif
THAT would be the best of both worlds, turn the R1 into a dedicated Track Day bike and use the Busa for everything else...
super.gif

September 29-30th there is an eastern owners bash at Deals Gap, plan on coming up. That is a beautiful R-1. I sold my FJR1300 a couple of months ago and was hoping to buy an R-1 or CBR1000 until I priced full coverage insurance, $1600 per year and I was 47 when I called around for quotes.
So I bought a 'Busa and am very happy with it. I have a CBR600 for running the Dragon on. What mods have you done to your R-1?

(southernsuperbikes @ Jul. 07 2007,23:31) Wow! Thanks for the great welcome guys. I expected to get bashed. I had a 2006 R6 Raven that I had for a year and modded out. I had to upgrade so I got a R1 and the Mods have just begun. I'll include a pic here and go into my mod's when I sober up tomorrow.
smile.gif
Wow, Love the color combo! Welcome!
beerchug.gif

Back