New Guy Here!

mobusa

Master of my destiny
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I'm a happy guy  Took delivery of a new '03 limited edition copper "Busa" today!!!  At 30 miles, thanks to my long time buddy "FLRIDER", the first two mods were complete!!  A zero gravity "double bubble" and T-600 pegs!!  Many thanks to "FLRIDER" and the members of this board for the information and encouragement,  Looking forward to meeting some of you at Laguna this year!  All I can say is that the "grin factor" is off the scale!!  Let the madness and addiction begin!!!

Thanks Mike,
smile.gif
. By the way, the pegs are TL1000 not T600. Be safe adjusting to the king. Bob

Congrats and welcome to the board, Mo! Pics are an absolute must for this board and I think some might argue whether or not its a copper or orange anniversary edition!

Congratulations onthe purchase of your copper busa...or is it orange? Oh who cares? It's just a bad a$$ machine...When your doin 80mph and reaching down to shift into second, and the front wheel starts heading for the sky as your cruising down the freeway on ramp now at 100mph+....Who cares what color hue your cruise missle is? Well..maybe that Highway patrol sitting at the bottom watching you enter the freeway on one wheel does.....

Anyway enjoy your ride bro!!!!!!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Thanks to all for the welcome! I am looking forward to talking Busa"s with Y'all. Pics will follow soon. Some mods already on order! Thanks again!!

Back