"Mods" round 2

phierce

Registered
Round 1
Hump hand rail mod, storage mod, and kick stand mod, thanks to the board for all that.
Round 2
Flrider, thanks for the gel seat, just got it on. Comfy!!
Revlis, thanks for testing the Akro bolt-ons, you were right about the bass in low revs.....nice!!
Zero Gravity DB works as well as everone says it does. Thanks to all for that one.
I also cut that damm fender down.
Round 3 (last one for the season)
ICEMANNs HID...if he ever gets back to me.

After all this I'm out of cash......till the off season anyway.
Time to pay for the bike now.
I'll get some pics this weekend. Before and after.
Thanks again to all and have a great season.
beerchug.gif

Woot! Lets see some pics when you get a chance.

Rev

Yes, we want to see pics. You will be able to help with the discussion about comfort of that gel seat. I thought about getting one, but decided to go with the Tobin seats. They will be here next week. Can't wait!

Speaking of mods, I am goin' crazy trying to break this nut loose and its not worth making a new topic about so I posted here.. Check it out:

PS. Im a goin' to go get a fuggn breakin' bar tommarow because this is rediculously tight, almost as if there is something holding it from coming off. I read through my service manual and it doesnt say anything about anything else holding it back but jeez...

Oh ya the HID's are worth the money I have mine from him and they look really easy to install (I have not installed them yet)

Oh ya Quazy on the front sprocket to get that off all you need is a impact with a 32 mil socket. I don't even have my chain on right now (swing arm at the chromers) and it came right off with no prob.

K in other words its just TIGHT eh? Hrmm, I dont have an impact right now, maybe a breaking bar can do it... Ill find out tommarow! hehe Thanks!

Today turned out to be sunny and in the 50s. I got a great afternoon ride in and got some pics, so here you go.....

busa_mods_2_001.jpg

Phierce, it's been pointed out a few times on the board that you should probably blackout your license plate info when posting. I guess some folks will use it inappropriately. Just thought you should know! Sweet pics, though. I have the same color bike and a lot of the same mods. Enjoy the ride!

Back