GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Has anyone seen this yet? :drool:

wsb2012crescentgsxr5.jpg

wsb2012crescentgsxr2.jpg

wsb2012crescentgsxr7.jpg

wsb2012crescentgsxr9.jpg

I'm gonna get called crazy, but the frame and gas tank styling looks to be sculpted after my favorite Gsxr Ever...

suzuki_gsxr_750_1991_4_lgw.jpg

:drool: Holy Cow that thing is gorgeous!!!!!

I really thought they were give me a shot with it this year, you know, with the whole fastest person in TEAM GIXXER thing :laugh:

SWEET....:thumbsup:
here's my favorite...i had one of these back in the day. i wish i still had it :banghead:.

1989_GSX-R750_red_450.jpg

Almost bought a red one like that last summer.. Guy wanted $2300 for it, and it was MINT! Couldn't pull myself to do it.. I wanted it BAD! If it would've been blue and white, I'd have snatched it up! :banghead:

I wonder if the handling would be affected by a little six inch stretch? It's too high, it would look a lot better lowered. He should take off a front rotor to show off the pretty rims better, and what's up with that gold colored fork, it doesn't match the rest of the bike. Not a very good customizing job if you ask me.

:puke:

cheers
ken

:drool: Holy Cow that thing is gorgeous!!!!!

I really thought they were give me a shot with it this year, you know, with the whole fastest person in TEAM GIXXER thing :laugh:

Wake up, Jay......Have you been in the sleeping pills again? :)

No, what would even be funnier is filming you (and that bike) on my camera facing to the REAR :moon:

Back