NEW gsxr 1000 MUFFLER

ta-kid

Registered
Well after much surfing of the web and here ,i had an idea that maybe some of you could shead some light on.I really like the look of the Micron Serpent hydroformed exhaust mufflers in black and thought they would look good on my Hayabusa.But they are out of business from what i have read and the only place i have been able to find this product is on E-Bay.
Then I was looking at the new GSXR 1000 with very simuliar muffler in shape and look.I am thinking there might be some used ones around that are fairly new if they had been changed out for aftermarket.But will they have a slip-on fit?How close is the inlet pipe to a HAYABUSA

Don't know about the new ones but i put the 07 1000 mufflers on my 08 busa. I got worried about back pressure and took them off. I had to make some adapters where they slid on the converter but made them fit really nice. You may need a friend at an exhaust shop to help you out with the bending and swelling of the pipes. I think they look good on the busa and the newer ones probably will look even better. Good luck and post pictures if you do it.:thumbsup:

yea the shorter 07/08 mufflers would work also.The ones I really like are the new 2009 mufflers on the GSXR 1000 with that curved formed look ,very simuliar to the Micron serpent sidewinder style.

Back