New for 2007

VenisEnvy

Registered
I have a chance to get a 2006 busa now. The problem is I will be going to play in the sand box for a year starting May 1. Does anybody know what changes might come in the future?

this has been talked about so many times... there are no definates yet... if your going away for 1 year just save the money and come back and get one new in 07... speculation suggests that it will have a bigger motor in it but again there is no proof... suzuki has a good thing going and they sell every year... why change it drastically and possibly ruin it...

I would have to agree to save the money and wait. If nothing is changed, I am sure that you can either get an 07 or pick up a left over 06 for cheap. Either way, I am holding off until 07 myself.
biggrin.gif

if ya arent going to be here to ride it i would hold off if your not happy with the changes I'm sure you could find a left over 2006
cool.gif

Wait till you get back.
ditto....double ditto...and from one former marine to a fellow serviceman and future busa brother...don't "play" in that sandbox...stay sharp...stay low...and getcher azz back here asap to come ride with us.
biggrin.gif

damn...if politicians smoked pot and rode motorcycles the world would be a much better place.
sad.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back