NEW ENGLAND

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
GIXERHP @ Oct. 28 2007 said:
1211551[/ATTACH] PM]
11-03-07

New England Street Riders Drunkathon thing in Sommersworth N.H.to raise money for the airfence at NHIS.

Anyone else going ?
Might be able to! Call me later in the week!
Yeah,

10-4.

Rollin is going also on his Busa ( My old 05)

We will be riding in.

3 Busa's coming in, this late in the season will impress the boys.
Where are we stopping for lunch???

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I generally ride all winter (weather permitting of course). Weather has been inconsistent for a while (New England, yeah, I know). Work and rain and ice and snow have kept me off the bike for the last three weeks.

I hope to take her out soon.

I hate winter.

07/12-13/08
Bypassing Cape and Newport RI this trip on account of summer traffic and no rooms <$200.00/night.

Tentative plan on a ride from LI to North New Salem (top of Quabbin Reservoir). The only definate(maybes) thus far;
Rte 7 through CT to MA 23 to US 202 to North New Salem
(122 from there to Paxton supposed to be a nice road also as per usmotorcycleroads.com)
I guess we'll be looking to spend night somewhere, and meet up with whoever is interested on way. Suggestions? Boston? Further north?

Would like to return on Rte 169 back from Southbridge MA to Norwich CT then maybe rte 1 alond coast back to either Ferry, or around.

New idea is stay west in CT, Mass and into VT. Route 7 from Danbury through to either 8 or 9 and onto route 100. Spend night in a ski town on route 100 either Okemo or wherever we get tired north of there.
07/12-13/08.
If you plan on meeting up, post up.

New idea is stay west in CT, Mass and into VT. Route 7 from Danbury through to either 8 or 9 and onto route 100. Spend night in a ski town on route 100 either Okemo or wherever we get tired north of there.
07/12-13/08.
i've done that run,scenic ,and it's well worth the ride. watch for the wooden bridges!
thumb_up.gif

07/12-13/08.
i've done that run,scenic ,and it's well worth the ride.  watch for the wooden bridges!  
thumb_up.gif
You should join us. Give me an idea where you will, and I'll try to figure out a meet time.

John, where can we meet up? I don't know how far we're going to make it up Rte 100. I'm figuring on possibly hitting VT border by noon/1:00 pm? It's approx 275 miles from my door.

Back