NEW ENGLAND

(Big E @ Apr. 25 2007,21:16) Anything new going on here?  Plan on taking two weeks off to explore NE.
Post -up some dates of travel.

I am always around for tour guide duty in Northern New England.
ukliam3.gif

Where the police are few and the roads are clear.
muscle.gif

Well I am off tomorrow for the NE. My goal for tomorrow is to be in Portland, NH.

Anyone in the Rocky Hill / Hartford CT area?... We'll be up there June 27 thru July 1st and hoping to do some riding...

(LCB @ May 14 2007,15:28) Anyone in the Rocky Hill / Hartford CT area?...  We'll be up there June 27 thru July 1st and hoping to do some riding...
I'm in Wallingford, CT - real close to Rocky Hill, about 20 min from Hartford.. we should set something up!

Sounds good - I'll keep in touch as the trip gets closer. We've never been to the area so any help, advice and company for riding would be way cool! Even if the weather is bad - we're OK to just hang out too...

OK CT folks.... Our trip is fast approaching so I'm checking in with y'all.

We'll be arriving in Rocky Hill on Wed June 27th. The weather is looking good (so far) so we'll be planning on doing some riding as often as possible until we leave on Sunday July 1st. If anyone wants to meet up or if anyone has some good suggestions for rides, please PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks all!

11-03-07

New England Street Riders Drunkathon thing in Sommersworth N.H.to raise money for the airfence at NHIS.

Anyone else going ?

Back