New Corbin on with color matched welts. (Pictures)

HMan

Registered
Well, after a LOT of work I finally got my Corbin seats mounted.

That was the easy part. Then came the Helibar Bar Risers. They were a bitch. On top of that, the windshield screws won't go back in right. My fault I'm sure but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I've also got this large gap now between my throttle grip and the bar weight. Don't know what is up with that unless the hole that the lock pin is supposed to go into was put in the wrong place.

Nice seats.  Hope to get them in the future for my Busa. Had Corbin seats on my other bikes, could ride all day long.

Seats look great
Please post and let us know how they feel after a long ride!  
rock.gif

schweet, dood. How do them Scorpions sound? Lemme know if you ever gonna get rid of em.

schweet, dood. How do them Scorpions sound? Lemme know if you ever gonna get rid of em.

Nice seats, on the barend on the throttle side there is supposed to be a gap. I did the same thing when I put mine back on, I thought that I had it positioned wrong and checked it (and checked it again). Then I went to a suzuki shop down the road and checked out the 2 busas sitting on the showroom floor and they had the gap.

Nice seats, on the barend on the throttle side there is supposed to be a gap.  I did the same thing when I put mine back on, I thought that I had it positioned wrong and checked it (and checked it again).  Then I went to a suzuki shop down the road and checked out the 2 busas sitting on the showroom floor and they had the gap.
Hmmm.... mine didn't before the install and Scot from CF.com posted pictures of his AFTER the helibar install and he doesn't have the gap either.

Back