New Busa Owner of a 2006 LE

beerchug.gif
W e l c o m e

AHHH ... another 06 LE...

When I bought mine I thought I was unquie. I swear I think the white busa is become the most common.. Guess we all have great taste
smile.gif

I like your helmet, haven't seen that paint job before. Can you post some more pics of it?

Welcome from the great white north
bowdown.gif

Nice ride its like mine!!
The fastest color!!
firedevil.gif

Oh yea for touring ideas go to pashnit.com(awesome).
Look at corbin web site for BUSA saddlebags.

Hiya Falcon

I am envious of you. You have obviously been riding yours already? I bought my 06 LE 3 weeks ago, and it has been in the garage the whole time. Picked up the last one in Canada(out of Montreal/shipped to Edmonton) And I have been moddin the crap out of it...$$$...only live once. My tre should be here this week...(theme to Jepordy plays in background...)
Email me if you like. Have to meet up even...when this damn white stuff disappears...

Regards,

Tony

toastman@shaw.ca

Hey Tony, funny thing you said that, my buddy was the one that bought the bike and drove it three times before storing it in his garage, it only has 515km on the dial and he tells me one day that he is selling it. I asked him why and he says he likes his cruiser better. So I told him that I would buy it off him. It still sits in his garage in Edmonton, so far I have a corbin back seat and backrest for it. Double Bubble ZG windscreen and bought a Hayabusa GPV jacket off of Ebay. I am planning on getting the heli risers for it, do not know where to get the parts for the mode on lowering the footpegs though. So just like you buddy I have not even gone for one single mile on her, but he has and says it is smooth as silk. When I save up the funds I will put a full 4-1 exhuast on her and power commander 3 USB. Yes we will certainly have to get together next year, my buddy told me when he got interested in buying the bike they did a search and there were three left in Canada, all located in Quebec. So that is where mine is from also. My email address is firebird400@canada.com if you want to email me also. I am looking forward to breaking in the bike in the spring and heading to the mountains this summer. Take care to all Bruce.

Back