New Busa Owner (Military)

Nuff said about pipes. I've never seen a bike strapped down by using the forks.???

Wasn't my choice. Not particularly happy about it either, but I wasn't there to strap it down differently. I've been told the bike is fine though.

come down to the bash in couple weeks...will yoube home by then?
oh and :welcome:

I would, but I'm deployed until July. So I won't be home until the end of July. But I'm trying to stay home for 60 days of leave. I have to get it commander-approved though. If there is anything going on in Late July or August, I'll for sure try to be apart of it.

:beerchug::welcome: i too just bought a vigor blue 07 and love it. ive had mine two weeks and its spent more time under the modification knife than it has spent beating the pavement.

I'm going to try and keep mine on the pavement more than under the knife. lol

Welcome to the org! I'm waiting for my busa to reach me here in Aviano.... the suspense is killin me. It's been over a yer since I rode her...

On a side note, by the looks of those tires, the previous owner hated curves/turning.

:welcome: and nice bike.
Thanks for your service and bring me back some nice gold from the Bazaar in Istanbul please :)

Welcome to the org! Iserved in Iraq with the JTF. It's been over a year since I rode my 'busa as well.....I'm now in Kuwait working for a private firm but i'll be home in June! Can't wait!

Back