New Busa 4 me

n2cardiology

Registered
Hey everyone,

I got my Busa. In a previous post, I had posted pics of a bike that I had worked a deal with at a dealer over the phone (2004 Black/Purple with Chrome wheels). Well, no money was exchanged yet and I was supposed to go today to the dealer but instead found a super nice 2005 Busa nearby by an individual. He is 48 yo with type-A personality and is meticulous about everything. He got this bike from the dealer with 60 miles and had only put a total of 2300 miles the past 3 years. The bike looks, feels, and rides like it is SHOWROOM NEW! He was in car accident 8 months ago and hurt his back so he doesnt ride anymore. I got an incredible deal and one heck of a nice all-stock Busa. I just had to share my joy with the board here...I am so excited. I will post actual pics of my new bike in a day or two, but for now...my bike is exactly like the pic here...even has the new shine. Not a mark on the bike! It is a 2005 Hayabusa (Red/Black) with 2314 miles!!! My new baby! Jeff:cheerleader:

Hayabusa.jpg

Well, it almost looks like the above bike. Same paint scheme and looks showroom new like the one above. Actually, has the normal cowl that the Busa comes with.

You guys are funny...I didnt even catch that on the pic. Here is a closer pic to what I just bought. Again, I will post my real pics soon! Thanks! Jeff

DSC02119.JPG

Hey everyone,

I got my Busa. In a previous post, I had posted pics of a bike that I had worked a deal with at a dealer over the phone (2004 Black/Purple with Chrome wheels). Well, no money was exchanged yet and I was supposed to go today to the dealer but instead found a super nice 2005 Busa nearby by an individual. He is 48 yo with type-A personality and is meticulous about everything. He got this bike from the dealer with 60 miles and had only put a total of 2300 miles the past 3 years. The bike looks, feels, and rides like it is SHOWROOM NEW! He was in car accident 8 months ago and hurt his back so he doesnt ride anymore. I got an incredible deal and one heck of a nice all-stock Busa. I just had to share my joy with the board here...I am so excited. I will post actual pics of my new bike in a day or two, but for now...my bike is exactly like the pic here...even has the new shine. Not a mark on the bike! It is a 2005 Hayabusa (Red/Black) with 2314 miles!!! My new baby! Jeff:cheerleader:

This bike actually looks like Suzuki's factory drag ready busa $45K

Back