mods to a new busa

prstyle69

Registered
I just purchased a new 05 red and black busa and im looking for some advice on a good exhaust set up and undertail. Please Help. The bike has got 0 miles. Should I put a few break in miles first or should I roll out of the dealer with an aftermarket full exhaust?

hey man we need pics....
tounge.gif
it's mandatory....
wink.gif

no answers without pics...
wow.gif
laugh.gif

on the real tho... here are a few must do mods....

kickstand mod
remove reflectors
remove stickers
trim mud flap
tobin seat if you ride alot

and after that the mod bug will bite hard and you'll be spendin big coin on her...
wink.gif

what's up.. no love for the newb...
down.gif

where's everyone at... out...
drink.gif

how bout a warm welcome for the New Yorker....
idea.gif

anyone.... anyone.... Bueller... Bueller....
type.gif

slider1.gif

Thanks for showing some love. Any advice on the exhaust setup?
depend on what u want... I'm partial to the HMF dual high mounts... I like the sound and the looks... just don't have the cash for them...
blush.gif
 as TY would say "I'm a pimp on a budget"  
wink.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: "just cause I like writing in this space"|1130892004 -->

I was thinking hmf high mount also. I also looked into a Yosh single can standard mount but Im not familiar with the sound or performance on either for the Busa. I had a Yosh bolt-on with my gsxr 600 but Im sure it will sound alot different when youre adding 700cc more power.

sorry i am a little slow. welcome to the board and nice bike. when are you going to put up some real pic's?
smile.gif

Welcome and congrats!!!!
Check out this thread for your undertail!!!

drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

welcome , bigbs has some kickass microns his are silver and fade to black , do they make them red fadin to black ?
biggrin.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board! The mods listed above will get you well on your way. The Microns come in about all colors including the red-to-black fade. Think they would look sweet!

Welcome to the board. I have the same one just make sure to keep an eye on the gas tank overflow valves because it causes the fairing to blister and peel from the inside and could get worse. There was a guy who had it really bad when I find the link I will post it for you.

Good luck and enjoy.:D

Back