New to the site, wanting a busa.

P R K FUEGO X

Registered
Hey guys

My name is Angel, Im 22, have 3 kids 6,1,1 and a beautiful wife.

So now that I've introduce myself I have a question on a Busa.

Im looking at a used 2003 Busa with 36,000 miles for $5,500. This is the info he has on it.

2003 HAYABUSA LOWERED WITH AFTERMARKET TRIPLE TREE CLAMP, STRETCHED 9'' AND EXTENSION ARE WELDED IN, RACING KILL SWITCH, POWER COMMANDER, MUZZY EXHAUST, BELLY PAN, FRAME SLIDERS, DOUBLE BUBBLE WINDSHIELD, AIR BOX MOD, PAIR VALE KIT, 16 TOOTH FRONT SPROCKET, CARBON FIBER FRONT FENDER, UNDER TAIL, CLUTCH CASE SAVER, BRAND NEW TIRES AND FORKS WERE JUST REBILT $5500 FIRM

does it have too many miles? I'll be commuting around 70 miles daily, would it be reliable?

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome :welcome:

I think it's a bit too much mileage for the price. Nothing wrong with having that mileage, I just bet you can find less.

Hey Angel....:welcome: to the org.

Be patient when trying to find your 1st Busa. I know you must be anxious to jump on one w/ the weather vastly improving, but when the one for you presents itself you'll know. Good luck and post up when get it. :beerchug:

:welcome: I'm betting streched, kill switch, and all the other mods, it has probably seen some hard riding. Probably even some track time. 36k is not alot if taken care of but how much abuse did it see? Just my .02

:welcome: to the .oRg!
Probably a great bike but I'd keep looking. Riden hard for that many miles, if 2nd gear hasn't been worked it could be on its way out.
Posted via Mobile Device

:welcome: I'm betting streched, kill switch, and all the other mods, it has probably seen some hard riding. Probably even some track time. 36k is not alot if taken care of but how much abuse did it see? Just my .02

+100

Sounds like this bike may have taken more than a few trips down Dragstrip

+100

Sounds like this bike may have taken more than a few trips down Dragstrip

Agreed, keep looking and you will find what you want. Just dont buy the first one you find. Welcome to the oRg.

You can find a better bike with a lot less mileage then that one. I would look for a bike that is stock length.

Back