New boots GA

Dark3

Registered
Wanted to intro, name is Alan. A few months ago I traded in the beloved ZX10 and picked up a left iver 2013 hyabusa. So far 450 miles later I love the machine. I have added a couple light mods with much more planned for the future. So far it has a full brocks alien head, power commander and a sprint race filter. Next major mods will most likely be a dry nitrous kit with your guidance hopefully. A bit about myself, Im a active duty army Staff Sergeant in the field artillery and currently at Fort Benning Ga. I am my units motorcycle safety mentor responsible for the safety and training of our motorcycle riding soldiers. I take the job seriously and schedule safety rides and training often. I will be attending a five day class next week to stay fresh. I have been riding anything with a motor my whole life and not above standing in a self propelled lawn mower as a poor kid lol. Been riding on the street for about 10 years. Im happy to be here, thanks for having me.

Thank you for your service and:welcome: to the org. If you new to the Busa don't forget the kickstand mod. It's a must.

Thank you for your service and welcome to the oRg!!! Post up some pics of your Busa :rulez: :D

Thanks for your service... there are a lot of us on here that are active duty or Vets... Thanks for your service and pics of the Busa are a must... :rulez:

Thanks everybody!! I will def do the kickstand mod for sure, thanks for the tip. I am starting to rebthink the dry kit with all my research on the topic, alot of which is coming from the board here. Im also a passionate bass fisherman and ive recently sold a whole bunch of high end gear and got some play money to burn :thumbsup: and will do a couple ascetics, BUT I NEED A GOOD NEXT PERFORMANCE IDEA. I had a atre on the ninja but not positive if i should do that again. Here are a couple pics of the bike as it sits now. As insaid before it has an alien head full exhaust, a sprint filter , a PCV, and some graphics removed. Also if anybody know where i can get the bar ends with the channel to mount CRGs please let me know. I use to have that set up and loved it.
a2653f973235e826ea9f4656d9beb3bf.jpg
4771e940ce850f37231e019cdb9c1cc5.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Money to burn : Lots = RCC Turbo with that small dry shot for spool up. Little = make sure you get the ECU Flashed to set the beast free, and forget the TRE

Good looking bike. Forget about the TRE get your ECU remapped that's the best rough to go.

It's not a performance mod but one of the best I have done so far is the trunk mod. Really cheap and handy as a shirt pocket. Thank you again to the member that came up with that one.:bowdown:

where i can get the bar ends with the channel to mount CRGs please let me know.

I took my bar end to a machinist and had him turn the appropriate sized groove into the bar end to fit the CRG bar end mirror. I've never seen a aftermarket bar end sized to fit a CRG mirror. If it exists I went to a lot of trouble for nothing. LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

I took my bar end to a machinist and had him turn the appropriate sized groove into the bar end to fit the CRG bar end mirror. I've never seen a aftermarket bar end sized to fit a CRG mirror. If it exists I went to a lot of trouble for nothing. LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

Yes you may have. I found them. Rhinomoto makes them

Welcome ssg. Im in dallas ga i got my license on post in ft carson 12 years ago it was only 3 days long tran them right i know u will

Welcome ssg. Im in dallas ga i got my license on post in ft carson 12 years ago it was only 3 days long tran them right i know u will

Thanks for the welcome. Ive been liscenced on post for 7 years. The class i have this week is a new mentor certification course.

I decided on the oberons 60mm instead of the rhinomoto/crg set up. 130 shipped from the UK and 40 bucks for plastic blockoffs through brocks.

Back