new bill trying to be passed in Missouri

It's just a matter of time...

And, don't forget, this type of bill is going to stop all violent crimes with guns...you don't believe them?? :banghead:

Drink my friends, DRINK!!

koolaid.jpg

Last edited:
this type of bills have been introduced everywhere...you are not alone...except this one demands 90 day destruction, sale. thats faster than others i have seen. contact your reps...speak out. join rally's. we have only 1 time to not defend the 2nd amendment.

It's just a matter of time...

And, don't forget, this type of bill is going to stop all violent crimes with guns...you don't believe them?? :banghead:

Drink my friends, DRINK!!

It's not the facts that are important, it is the talk.....:banghead:

Chicago, highest murder rate in the nation.
Chicago, highest gun murder rate in the nation.
Chicago, guns are illegal.
What part of this doesn't make sense to the anti-gun crowd? Idiots, they're everywhere.
Why does the government really want out guns? Makes you wonder what's to come.

Here in Idaho I don't think they would commit political suicide by introducing a bill like that. Unfortunately if it passes in another part of the country it will have a foot hold and a chance to make it to Idaho.

That's nuts. From legal to a Class C felony in 90 days if it became law. That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I'm pretty sure "shall not be infringed" qualifies here...

So much for reciprocity. They have not introduced anything like that in Oklahoma. We are trying to arm teachers here, and get a freedom act passed. :beerchug:

The legally armed website is going to need a big overhaul if crap like this passes. For now they are a reciprocity state with TN.

So much for reciprocity. They have not introduced anything like that in Oklahoma. We are trying to arm teachers here, and get a freedom act passed. :beerchug:

i saw the penalty will be a class C felony....does Missouri have enough cells and tax dollars to house all of the potential felons?

73 5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an
74 assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

I suspect the "Supremacy" clause of the Constitution will come into play with these types of laws.....

Chicago, highest murder rate in the nation.
Chicago, highest gun murder rate in the nation.
Chicago, guns are illegal.
What part of this doesn't make sense to the anti-gun crowd? Idiots, they're everywhere.
Why does the government really want out guns? Makes you wonder what's to come.

Was the case in DC a few years ago too.

Ummm yea, cuz all the thugs buy their guns legally. Now it could be a felony just to own? Does MO keep track of all firearms owners like some states that would give the po po a complete list of owners to check for compliance?

That bill is ridiculous

Senate passed the bill that you are now allowed to keep your gun in tour trunk at your work place.. We are passing less gun control here in TN:cheerleader:

Message to criminals.. Your not safe to mug someone in there car now and risk being SHOT!\
Illonois Message to criminals... We are making it tougher for law obiding citizens to protect themselves. Open game and feel safe on your next mugging, rape.

It will never hold up when it gets to SCOTUS. However, it has to become law before they can rule on it, which creates a huge 'limbo' period.

Back