New bikes. new pics.

what are you doing to the rims ?? polishing ?
No, im not polishing them. I have NEVER in my life seen a polished rim come even CLOSE to a chromed rim.  Hands down.  Easier to keep chrome clean and ALOT shinier.. Here is how my busa sits now.. Glad its raining outside.  Tomorrow i take the rims in to get the tires and bearings removed. Then off they go...

Heres the bus now.

Yep, in house garage.. ahaha.. Gotta love it..

<!--EDIT|Lyrikz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078454591 -->

Oh, the lockhart stand is NICE. it was only 99 bucks and comes with all the necessary pins.. ONLY thing is you need to people for it.. One to lift the front of the busa while the other puts the stand in the hole and lifts it up.. Pretty easy and definetly worth the 99 bucks...

Congrats on the new busa, nice colour but black/blue is still the fastest.

Yep! BlknBlue is fastest!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Congrats!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Sorry about the typos the last 3 made...they meant to say black/gray is the fastest...
wink.gif

Even if yours is 2nd, she's still awful purty...
smile.gif

Sorry about the typos the last 3 made...they meant to say black/gray is the fastest...
wink.gif

Even if yours is 2nd, she's still awful purty...
smile.gif
See, this is where aall of you are wrong. Black cant be the fastest... It absorbs to much energy from teh sun, causing the bike to slow... I read an article on www.makinshitup.com and it states that the fastest cars/trains/planes, are all SILVER.

Sorry, but im .0025 mph faster then you black ones...

Back