New bikes. new pics.

Lyrikz

Registered
2004 busa. bought it with 7 miles.. now has just under 600. taking it to get the 600 mile raping, errr service this week.. RIms will be done shortly.

Looks damn good!

I would have bought that if it was the color for 03!

I loved my Blue/Silver 01!
biggrin.gif

congrats. i just got my 04 black/purple. i havent had a chance to put 600 miles on yet since the weather still isnt that great here in Ohio

Nice! Mine is the same! I was told first service is around $120 at my dealer. I didn't think that seemed too bad. I should be ready for mine in a couple weeks.

Sweet! I have the same but mine is 03 the blue looks a little lighter, I will have to take off my front fender to compare it with a 04 since I need a right fairing.Since US did not sell that color for 03 no part# available.
sad.gif

Congratulations on the new Busa and getting the fastest color.
tounge.gif

9899 sounds like a good price to me. Of course, mine was 10,899+tax tag title, so around 11,300 out the door. I am thinkin i got screwed! The dealer did pick up my trade, deliver the BUSA, and do all paperwork on my kitchen table though! Oh well....It's worth it. I've been eatin, drinkin, and sleepin with nothing but this bike on my mind! I am glad to say I finally got it!
biggrin.gif

9899 sounds like a good price to me.  Of course, mine was 10,899+tax tag title, so around 11,300 out the door.  I am thinkin i got screwed!  The dealer did pick up my trade, deliver the BUSA, and do all paperwork on my kitchen table though!  Oh well....It's worth it.  I've been eatin, drinkin, and sleepin with nothing but this bike on my mind!  I am glad to say I finally got it!  
biggrin.gif
Same here.. I went in, told thiem 9700 for the bike.. They said they couldnt do that with my trade in...

I got it for 11000 out the door, with 5500 for my bike and a free helmet and gloves.

Happy ..

Plus they only had ONE friggin busa.. No one else around here had any....

My riding buddy, Byron, would be soooo jealous..
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Nice color, but I wouldn't quite say it was the fastest color, but it's close. Actually it's the silver/gray Busa's which are the fastest, but who actually counts?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

laugh.gif

Back