New bike (first ride)

glad you love your bike i have the full d&d exhaust it is a little loud but i love it.

Well I got my Busa yesterday...WOW! (is an understatement).
Congrats on the new bike! But remember above all, ride safe. It would tear all of us up if anything happened to you or your bike. But also remember, have fun on the bike. "Hopefully i will get mine soon!"
drooling3.gif

Have fun, and "may the force be with you," (wave) haha
beerchug.gif

I think it's worthwhile to note that we haven't seen Justintym for several hours. He must be out drinking in the beauty that is . . .

. . . the Hayabusa.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I think it's worthwhile to note that we haven't seen Justintym for several hours.  He must be out drinking in the beauty that is . . .

. . . the Hayabusa.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
jump9.gif

Very true...I just got off it and tucked my baby away safe and sound. After I dismounted, I took several steps back and just drank her in for a while...:bow:

That sound you hear is probably more intake then exhaust...and you won't hear it with any aftermarket exhaust since they are all so dramatically louder than stock. Funny cause most prefer aftermarket of some sort.

I love the silent running stock unit! Congrats on the purchase! Wait til you hit the gas and the ride goes from 60 to ludicrous speed in 3 seconds! YYeeaahh!

Welcome, and congrats! Let me know if you go with the carbon Yosh cans, 'cause I'm thinking about them. With the cans, you'll probably need to get her re-mapped, and a new air cleaner, to make sure that she gets enough air.

congrats on the new toy n just think-its gunna get better every time you ride (kinda like another activity
devil.gif
)
just don't try too much too soon-busa's demand more respect than any other bike out there!
have fun, keep the rubber down, n the plastic up.:)

Much respect for the Busa. Gratas on the bike, mate and a deffinate two thumbs up on the choice of colors.

Congrats on the bike, dude!
smile.gif

I have a 4-2-1 Yosh RS3 race only full exhaust. The low down, deep grumble causes my co-worker's bones to rattle when I pull into the drive way at work.
laugh.gif
It is really, really loud and emits a low pitch scream when you hammer on it. Sounds just like a superbike! I love it. That, in conjunction with a PCIII USB and pair valve mod seemed completely rid any flat spots, and I've read that sometimes these mods can decrease HP, but it certainly feels like the Bus acclerates so much harder now than it ever did. Unless you just want the look, don't do a slip on/bolt on, spend the extra money and get the full exhaust. You WILL NOT regret it.

Anyway, congratulations! Enjoy it.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Lil' d has yosh's and they sound good. I'm stock myself, I've raised 4 kids and need things as quiet as possible.
biggrin.gif

Back