new big ride FRANCE to ITALIA

Great pics, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I'll go to Italy in July on holiday. This will be the first time the new BMW 335i (twin-turbo) will be measured against competitors on the Autobahn, and high speed alp roads in nortern Italy :laugh:

bimmer härnösand 2.jpg

Great pics, Absolutely beautiful.. I'm 100% Italian, and would love to visit Italy one day.. Just really beautiful. Looks like you had a really fun day.. Really nice... Ride safe , much love to ya...

you all ride with those race/ non E-approved exhausts, have you guys had any problems with police in france/italy?

about one month i will be on quite same areas and i will put stock exhaust on. i´ve heard those stories from germany and switzerland, and procedure is quite harsh

they make you to uninstall illegal exhaust and you are not able to ride until bike is legal (practically stock exhaust)

it´s fun if its raining and stock pipe is 5000km away

Thanks for sharing, Full:thumbsup: I see that you still have the magical racing mirrors on the busa...trust they're doing the job and not only just looking good. I'm getting closer to getting a set for myself.

Great bikes, friends, food, and scenery...:bowdown:

Back