I ride the DESMOSEDICI !

full

Registered
la%20Desmo%20de%20Pierre%20006.jpg
la%20Desmo%20de%20Pierre%20008.jpg
la%20Desmo%20de%20Pierre%20035.jpg

la%20Desmo%20de%20Pierre%20032.jpg

horrible feeling to don't really know how this bike she's in 10 kms ... :banghead:

all pictures here :bowdown: : Picasa Web Albums - full - la Desmo de P...

ok try that statement again.. I think it lost something in the translation.. now is that your duc?

:laugh:

ok try that statement again.. I think it lost something in the translation.. now is that your duc?

no no :laugh:

I tested the motor bike of a friend, on hardly 10 kms...
I thus could not really know how it behaves, the power of his engine and many other thing

I am frustrated :banghead:

it will finish tomorrow a tour of 5000 kms through all France
look here : TouRR de France

aww Ok now I get it... you sure get some epic rides in..... wanna trade countries for a few months? (we are just getting into the "cold" part of the year here)

Tell us more! That bike has about 200 horsepower (in a twin), so the torque must be neck-breaking!

The Ducatti is a $72,000 bike for all who do not know it. :bowdown:

i can do alot with 72k, lets see: one busa, one zx14, one liter bike, one cruiser, and still have about 20k left for acessories and more hp unless i am jay leno. :laugh:

Last edited:
This is the best bike money can buy right now. :thumbsup:
Unfortunately I don`t have such money..
You are lucky !!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

The Desmosedici is only produced until until the casts used for the motor can no longer be used. It may be less than 1500. This bike is the closest thing to a street legal motogp bike you can buy. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back