600 kms in FRANCE

Hay man thanks so much for that. Very nice country there. Be safe over there.:thumbsup:

Brendas Car 002.jpg

God I hate you french.
You all either looks like models or some hardcore Jean Reno look alikes. :beerchug:

Nah, man. Awesome roads!
I think Jeremy Clarkson took that road on TopGear once.

Awesome. I love riding in France. Just back from 3500 mile, 2 week ride around Sisteron, Castellene, Moustiere and then through Italy, Austria, switzerland etc. The French car drivers have such a good attitude to bike riders, and bikers too each other. Great roads, great people. :bowdown:

Always enjoy my summer hols ride around the french roads , everyone is just so m uch more bike friendly :bowdown:

Awesome. I love riding in France. Just back from 3500 mile, 2 week ride around Sisteron, Castellene, Moustiere and then through Italy, Austria, switzerland etc. The French car drivers have such a good attitude to bike riders, and bikers too each other. Great roads, great people. :bowdown:

Always enjoy my summer hols ride around the french roads , everyone is just so m uch more bike friendly :bowdown:

thanks guys :thumbsup: :beerchug:

you're :welcome:

nb10.jpg

Wow. With a drop off like that in north America, there would be barriers, and signs all over the place. And some drunk moron would still fall off and sue.

Nice pics!

Back