Calif Dry weather ride Feb 20, 2009

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Had a great ride today and spring is starting to pop here, all the almond trees are in bloom so that meant we had to watch out for the bee's. We also stopped by a Buffalo Ranch ...

Blasted by Thunder Hill on hwy 162 west and the sweepers were awesome at about a buck 20 :thumbsup:

Picasa Web Albums - Kent - Feb2009Ride

Last edited:
Nice Kent! That one by the fence looks like someone I dated in high school.

Sometimes...they swarm around. Not fun to ride into a low fling cloud.

wow, I never thought of that. Wouldn't be much fun riding into a swarm of bees. Ouch!

I live a couple hours south of Kento, one time I was riding here in town and on a city street with a gentle sweeping corner lined by trees, I was only doing about 45 mph...then all of a sudden it was like somebody hit me with a bucket of gravel :butbut: I looked down, and the bike and I were covered with bees !!!

I was wearing gloves, jacket, and a full face helmet...and EVERYTHING was closed up, so no harm to me...the bees were just stunned by the impact. I pulled over and brushed them off the bike and me, then went on my way.

looks like they need to plant some grass in the field with the buffalo. ground looks poor. nice shots, its a different world form the east coast. :beerchug:

Back