new and improved

bikemedic

Registered
i am kinda new to this site, however i have been on here before in hopes that one day i could own such a beautiful bike. well i finally got one an 05 busa silver and blue. about 4 or 5 months ago i dropped it trying to avoid the guy that fell infront of me.
i have been so depressed it's rediculous. but tomorrow at 2pm i am getting my baby back. a custom shop called proven performence cycles(who specializes in busa) just finished my bike and they are more excited than i am.
i will have some pics posted soon.

it's getting lamborgini orange paint, electrical bolts are being air brushed on and the air brusing will glow in the dark. the bike is being slammed two inches, powder coating the rims white, double bouble wind screen, chrome chain gaurd, lic plate mounted on the chain, hindle exhaust, integrated tail lens(clear) led signals up front, and my helmet is being painted to match.

i can't wait to see it and show it off. pics will be up soon

sounds sweet
smile.gif

Interesting color selection - Orange with White wheels, looking forward in seeing
eyes.gif
it  
cool.gif

Sounds awesome...good luck with the project. Anyone have a picture of the color he is talking about? Would like to see the Lambo Orange.

sounds really nice, how much does a good custom paint job cost? No air brush, just a solid color. I might have to look into doing mine.

Tom, its Jay from Proven Performance.

It was a pleasure working on your bike and getting it right. You should have seen the look on your face as you came out of the garage. PRICELESS. We new then you loved it. We hope that it was exactly as you wanted it, although I am confident it was. Let us know if you need anything else and we hope to keep working with you in the future. I have a few pics of when it was just completed, but the lighting doesn't do it justice. Let me know if you would like me to post these pics. Again THANKS!

Anybody else who sees and likes the work, let us know what yoy want done as we can handle ANYTHING!

Do you have a link for Performance cycles? Also, to the Philly guys: we should meet up for a ride. Im in South Jersey.

Back