New Advertiser tmpowdercoating.com

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
We try to bring new services to the members here on the forum, Travis the owner of the company and I have literally been working through the details for months. TMPowdercoating does exactly what the name says and they specalize in powdercoating. Travis has been on the forum for awile and knows the members and how we operate... Travis may have a small business but he does things right, Travis has all the correct ovens and equipment to do this like a larger shop would.

Of course I asked Travis our customary questions relating to his business and here is what he had to say...

How long have you been in business.
I started powder coating as a hobby about 3 years ago doing parts for myself and friends. Since then, by request of others that had seen my work, I have developed a small part time business, gradually growing over the past 2 years.

What separates you from your competition.
I personally talk with each potential customer to determine their needs and complete the work myself. I take great pride in the quality of my work and guarantee customer satisfaction. I have a low overhead shop and pass the savings on to my customers in the pricing. I value my reputation as honest and reliable and provide quick turn around, and use only the best materials.

What is your outlook on customer service
To provide 100%customerer satisfaction!!

Where are you located, what area do you serviceLocated in Alton, IL in the Riverbend area just 2 miles north of mighty Mississippi about 20 miles north of St. Louis, MO.

Is there anything your company has been involved in that you would like to tell the members, industry involvement?I am a proud member of the NHRA and AMA. I have been racing and riding motorcycles for 25 years. I also sponser several local AMA district motorcross and flat track racers.

What would you like to convey to the members of Hayabusa.org as you come on with them.
Its more than just businessss to me, its personal. My goal is to provide quality service at reasonable prices and to ensure customer satisfaction with quick turn around.

Please take a minute to welcome Travis to the site, winter is here so this is a great time to take parts off your bike to send out to be powdercoated.

take a minute to welcome Travis and check out his website...

Cap

BANNER3.gif

BANNER3.gif

thanks for all the welcomes guys. please feel free to contact me with any questions. im working on getting some specials together now. if you have any suggestions, please post them up. thanks travis

Back