Never thought this would happen

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
NOTE: If this is in the wrong section, please move it

Since 2006 with my overseas employment, family health requirements and now my Health problem (all of these prevented me from riding) I am selling MY Busa. Doc told me NO riding for at least 1 to 1 1/2 years, so the Busa is for sale.

If you are interested, PM me. I live in North Oklahoma .

Here's what you get:

2006 Hayabuse

Total Miles : 2404

Braided Steel Brake and Clutch Lines
Throttlemeisters (Heavy)
Pazzo Adjustable Brake and Clutch hand controls
CF Tank Scratch Pad
Tobin Seat with Butt Pad
TLR foot pegs
Yoshi Stainless Exhaust Canisters (original available with bike)
PC

Also Available :
Front Wheel Stand
Rear Wheel Stand (Pit Bull)
Front Wheel Chock
Service Manual

Sale Cost: $8,000

I am sorry to see you sell her, I was going to move this thread to the classifieds, but you need a price. Again, I hate to see you sell her.

so sorry to hear this! i was really hoping you were going to get back over to Eureka Springs with us again soon, let me know if there is anything i can do for you :beerchug:

2404 miles on an 06! Wow great bike for somebody.
Sorry to see you sell it.
Any ideas on what you're looking for as far as price?

I was looking forward to Eureka year, but that is life. I'll still be here and probably buy a 2014 or 15 Busa. Life will be good again shortly, 1 to 1 1/2 years isn't very long anyway.:thumbsup:

that sounds good...of course, you're always welcome to just come hang out with us anytime, you don't have to bring a bike :beerchug:

How much for the pitbull rear stand and does it come with all the necessary hardware? Thanks

that sounds good...of course, you're always welcome to just come hang out with us anytime, you don't have to bring a bike :beerchug:

Sounds good, I might just show up in Ark anyway. When is it this year anyway ???

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your Busa . Wish you all the best over the next Year and hopefully you will be as good as new . God Bless and Bump for a very nice Busa .

Man I hate this news, HOWEVER! Did the Doc say that you can't drive to Eureka and spend some time with some outcasts?

Man I hate this news, HOWEVER! Did the Doc say that you can't drive to Eureka and spend some time with some outcasts?

No Cap, and it's something I will try. And thanks to everyone for their support !

Back