2006 Suzuki Hayabusa - Lots of Extras

He did, and I'll ride it to PA for you, if ajblbv wants to buy it. Hell I'd deliver it to Cali. if need be,always wanted to ride cross country. Very nice looking! Good luck with the sale.

He did, and I'll ride it to PA for you, if ajblbv wants to buy it. Hell I'd deliver it to Cali. if need be,always wanted to ride cross country. Very nice looking! Good luck with the sale.

The cross country busa!! you in IL, bike in FL, me in PA I wish that was realistic...

not really man, I'm sure someone can haul it to the bash and then someone can haul it north from the bash ... gotta think outside the box :beerchug: Its more leveraging the power of the org family than anything, so if you truely want to buy and getting the bike to you is the issue, maybe you guys can figure it out with the help of some folks along the way.

Never know til you try it :thumbsup: What part of PA are you in?

I am in Lancaster, PA. I was looking at one other bike its a 99 for 5800 (28k miles, stock except for twin brother slipons)....that the guy might take my current bike in trade on, so the cost would be a lot different. However, this bike seems like such a better deal for only 1700 more.....

Keith's bike sounds like a lot better deal IMHO. I'd always prefer to spend a little more knowing I was well maintained and pampered bike from the original owner.

To give you an idea, I picket up an '01 from the original owner, stock with 6200 miles on it for $5k so the '99 doesn't sound like a very good deal to me. Just my :2cents:

That sucks man, I hope i never have to sell mine but i fear that day may come in the semi distant future due too this economy.

Hey Keith, You do need to build a Classified for this beauty, it'll likely get more love from folks outside the .org looking for that perfect Busa.

:thumbsup:

This is better than a classified as it gets bumped every time someone posts up about it, I will remember this trick next time I need to sell something..

Here's another free bump for ya.. :whistle:

Back