Never fails lol

rockethead

Registered
Well seems I am extremely busy this holiday weekend. On our way home Saturday from our boys ball game we saw plumes of smoke coming from what seemed to be right at our house! The house two doors down caught fire and since houses are soo close it caught our neighbors house then ours. We didn't get it too bad, smoke damage and gotta clean everything. When I think about all the stuff that needs scrubbed and cleaned it makes me dizzy. And of course we have to move now cause the damage wasn't severe but we got word the city is gonna tear all three of them down. Spent all day today bagging stuff up and hauling it out. Word to the wise ... Get renters insurance!!! It's worth it. If we had it I wouldn't be breaking my back cleaning and moving stuff lol. And for the pics....
So does anyone else have bad luck on holidays? I have had car wrecks, traffic tickets and now house fire goes on the list all on holidays. Errrrr! At least we have something to clean. The other houses are a total loss.

Rockethed using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306701276.240589.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306701302.939069.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306701329.824578.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306701357.376261.jpg

Renters insurance is really quite cheap as well. Sorry for your loss and having the ass pain of moving unexpectedly.

Everyone got out ok. Elderly couples in both houses and they lost everything. I'm glad no one was hurt. I thought our house was gonna burn so u guys should have seen how fast I got the bike outta the house lol. Hope our luck changes, sux to be without a home. At least it's summer and my son is out of school, we have some leeway now with our schedules. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts through this, I felt like I had to vent and tell my .org family. No one got hurt and everything can be saved so it's still all good. Well I'm going to head back down there and load a washer n dryer lol.

Rockethed using Tapatalk

Wow that's awful man, but glad you Guys are ok
Often time life has its own plans
Posted via Mobile Device

That's sucks,man! I can picture you running through the smoke as the fireman and your wife yell at to stop.

"I gotta save the Busa!"
Keep us in the loop,,if there's anything ya need or if we can help. LET US KNOW! :rulez:
Droid via Tapatalk

sorry to hear about this but glad all of your stuff is salvageable and no one was injured...+ 1 on renter's insurance, very cheap and totally worth it! :beerchug:

Frog, yeah man. When I first got there the house next to ours was blazin, I told a cop "I gotta get my dog and my bike" he said no time for the bike. I said "ok" while I was putting my ramp down. Lol. That's the fastest I ever got that bike outta the house lol. Didn't bump or scratch it none either. I've been cleaning and boxing everything up today. It'll be next week before I get everything out. Ever notice how much stuff u accumulate? Me either till I go to box stuff up :laugh: enjoy tomorrow everyone, the fam and myself will be in a cool pool somewhere lol.

Rockethed using Tapatalk

Bum luck man. Renters insurance is the way to go for sure, plus you can get discounts for multi policy with it. As you found out you may not burn your place down but who knows about the neighbor. Hope all works out for ya.

glad it wasnt a total loss for ya. Should have had the wife take a pic of you getting the bike out lol.

You "need to get dog and bike out"
Fireman "no time for the bike"
You "ok just the bike then"

nice.

Back