I would like to thank the taxpayers

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well,
Since this is our last tour - we decided not to buy a house (mostly because I didn't want to be retiring and worrying about offloading two homes) so we decided to move into base housing. I have never had a bad expereince with base housing, but nothing spectacular either - and I was very leary of the privatized aspects -
Anyway, we were called to accept out house last week - it is funny that we had taken this picture about a month and a half ago - they offered us the same house.

06_21_07_1452__Medium_.jpg

Shawn,
Congrats. How long till you retire? I have my approval letter pinned to the wall in my office. My wife is counting the minutes I think.

Don

So do they allow you to make any improvements, decorating, etc.?

beerchug.gif
As old as you are, shouldn't they have kicked you out YEARS ago
rock.gif

Maybe not as lean,
Maybe not as mean,
But always and forever a US Marine.

Saw an old HD rider the other day with that patch on his vest.

Don

Congrats man on the new place! Thanks goes to you for your service to this country!

(USN05LE @ Aug. 07 2007,12:58) Shawn,
  Congrats.  How long till you retire?  I have my approval letter pinned to the wall in my office.  My wife is counting the minutes I think.

Don
Don,
my three year clock will start the day that get promoted...
I am envious of your letter - congratulations and THANK YOU.

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 07 2007,12:59) So do they allow you to make any improvements, decorating, etc.?
it is just like moving into a house, we do our own decorating, etc...

(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 07 2007,13:03)
super.gif
Thank you for your service
beerchug.gif
Thanks Don -
Let me know if you ever come up this side of the state!

Well since I paid for part of it... I expect a place to sleep if I'm ever up that way!

laugh.gif

Nice house sir, my wife and I just moved aboard Bangor Sub Base and the housing here is nice, but not that nice
SHOCKED.gif
super.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 07 2007,14:13) Well since I paid for part of it... I expect a place to sleep if I'm ever up that way!

laugh.gif
Brenda, you and Greg have a place to stay whenever you need it.
beerchug.gif

Very Cool Shawn!

Glad you are getting into a house that you and Geo like.

(badassbusa03 @ Aug. 07 2007,14:31) Very Cool Shawn!

Glad you are getting into a house that you and Geo like.
Man,
I am glad to be getting into a house that Geo likes! How are you and the family? Do any work on the scoot yet?
laugh.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Aug. 07 2007,15:04) Congrats on the house but that looks like a prety big yard to cut. Hope your ready for YARD PT.
Ahh, the perks of privatization - the contract stipulates - you guessed it - a lawn service!
laugh.gif

No mowing for me! So if you make it down from Maryland - I'll buy you a beverage and we can sit and talk bikes instead of the lawn PT!

Back