NEIGHBORS SUCK

(The Big Red One @ Sep. 05 2007,15:12)
(Turbo-Torch @ Sep. 04 2007,20:47) You'll be lucky if you don't get a big bill in the mail for the clean up.

I'm a field tech and so is a buddy of mine.  One day he's at the gas station filling up up his service van and while it's pumping he goes inside the van to do some paperwork.  He then gets out of the van to find the auto stop didn't work and about a gallon spilled into the lot.

He gets pissed off and goes inside to complain and actually gets a partial refund.  Meanwhile an off duty overpaid boy scout happened to be in the lot and called the fire dept.  After all was said and done, the company he works for received a $700.00 clean up bill from hazmat!

I used to do the same thing or even go inside to get a snack while the van was filling...not anymore.

If a neighbor pulled that kind of crap with me I'd give him good reason to shake his head.  I would take my pressure sprayer with a strong mixture of vegetation killer and write filthy words all over his lawn.
I'd just shove it up his ass and clean the crap outta his head......of course thats after I removed my foot and wiped it off  
tounge.gif

Neighboors can suck sometimes...you get unhappy people that want to dump their lousy attitudes and unhappy lives in your lap. I think folks like that outta be shot...then beat. (hand raised) I volunteer for both  
jump9.gif
I dunno.....there's something funny about the word P E D O P H I L E slowly appearing across his lawn over the course of a week.
If you're really good also spray in an image of the Virgin Mary.
It'll be like divine intervention which means lines of Catholics camped out in front of his house in order to catch of a glimps of the mircle.
laugh.gif

Here the update, the azz dont even live on my street. A few streets away (what the hell).

Yeah he did smoke the hell outta the tires and left 2 nice big ol patches for abotu 30 feet in the ally.

The gas spill was well less than a 1/2 gallon, maybe little more than a quart. The pooling up was from the soapy water made for cleaning up oil and fuel off of drive ways.

When the hazmat showed up was only 15-20 mins after i went back out and hosed it down again just to remove the water and soap a little better out of the ally.

It is funny though the HAzmat put the stay dri down only where the soapy water was HAHAHA. The spill was about 15feet up past that.

There aint no HOA here or any real city codes so i dont know what this JERKS problem is, his wife must has kicked his ass and he needed to feel better.

Some people are just born to be A-Holes. Had a neighbor report on me
son in July to the Po-Po and the HOA. He complained that he saw my son
and 2 friends throw eggs at his home. Funny thing is that my son was 14
hours away in Texas the whole month and his friends where in Florida.
Instead of comming to me to resolve the issue he went to the Po-Po.

I have been on a local fire department in a couple of towns and done some of our billing, and if it is the same as my community you shouldn't get charged. You as a home owner/resident have the rights to the services of your community. But, say a Walmart truck is in town and dumps some diesel, they would most likely get a bill. Not that it is that way everywhere, but here it is. I have recently moved to where I am now (2 years) and am living in town now. I grew up on a farm outside of town, and even rented a trailer house and 5 acres when I was in Oklahoma for college. But, my wife and I bought a house in this little town because it was cheap and we will only be here for around 4 years total. I CAN NOT WAIT TO MOVE!!! To the south of me is about a 40 year old school teacher. Never married, no kids, no anything. He doesn't bother us at all, but he kind of creeps me out. The guy seriously has never had a visitor in 2 years! Never says hi or anything. My other to the north is about 70. He and his wife are retired. They are the biggest pains in the rears I have ever met in my life. When we bought this house everyone kind of gave me that your screwed chuckle when they talked about them. He mows a strip of my yard every time they mow grass. At 6:30 in the morning. They roundup a 3 foot strip of grass on the property line next to his garage. 3 foot of MY yard. He has a small tractor and plows the alley behind my house in the winter. Guess where all that snow gets pushed? Right in front of my garage door. We just had 9 inches of rain 2 weeks ago in about 2 days. He goes to town and gets himself an additional sump pump for his basement. He puts the output hose on our property line pointed right at my basement window (our houses are only about 12 feet apart, so about 6 feet from my house)!!!!! Guess where all the water went? My wife works 3-12 hour shifts a week (12a to 12p), I work 10's (1a to 11p). He did this about 2 in the afternoon. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. I also have the contract with the town to plow the snow on the city streets in the winter (small town, 500 people, no city street department). This joker is of course my biggest critic......... I'll stop there. I could go on for hours, and I'm starting to get mad just writing this.
I hope your deal works out for you. I know it can be very trying. At least I know I don't have much longer here (and the old man has a bad ticker!)

(Turbo-Torch @ Sep. 05 2007,15:49)
(The Big Red One @ Sep. 05 2007,15:12)
(Turbo-Torch @ Sep. 04 2007,20:47) You'll be lucky if you don't get a big bill in the mail for the clean up.

I'm a field tech and so is a buddy of mine.  One day he's at the gas station filling up up his service van and while it's pumping he goes inside the van to do some paperwork.  He then gets out of the van to find the auto stop didn't work and about a gallon spilled into the lot.

He gets pissed off and goes inside to complain and actually gets a partial refund.  Meanwhile an off duty overpaid boy scout happened to be in the lot and called the fire dept.  After all was said and done, the company he works for received a $700.00 clean up bill from hazmat!

I used to do the same thing or even go inside to get a snack while the van was filling...not anymore.

If a neighbor pulled that kind of crap with me I'd give him good reason to shake his head.  I would take my pressure sprayer with a strong mixture of vegetation killer and write filthy words all over his lawn.
I'd just shove it up his ass and clean the crap outta his head......of course thats after I removed my foot and wiped it off  
tounge.gif

Neighboors can suck sometimes...you get unhappy people that want to dump their lousy attitudes and unhappy lives in your lap. I think folks like that outta be shot...then beat. (hand raised) I volunteer for both  
jump9.gif
I dunno.....there's something funny about the word P E D O P H I L E slowly appearing across his lawn over the course of a week.
If you're really good also spray in an image of the Virgin Mary.
It'll be like divine intervention which means lines of Catholics camped out in front of his house in order to catch of a glimps of the mircle.  
laugh.gif
That would prolly be the christian thing to do...a nice compromise between turning the other cheek...........................and not
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You have a devious side dont you Turbo? lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(mopar250 @ Sep. 05 2007,23:21) I have been on a local fire department in a couple of towns and done some of our billing, and if it is the same as my community you shouldn't get charged. You as a home owner/resident have the rights to the services of your community. But, say a Walmart truck is in town and dumps some diesel, they would most likely get a bill. Not that it is that way everywhere, but here it is. I have recently moved to where I am now (2 years) and am living in town now. I grew up on a farm outside of town, and even rented a trailer house and 5 acres when I was in Oklahoma for college. But, my wife and I bought a house in this little town because it was cheap and we will only be here for around 4 years total. I CAN NOT WAIT TO MOVE!!! To the south of me is about a 40 year old school teacher. Never married, no kids, no anything. He doesn't bother us at all, but he kind of creeps me out. The guy seriously has never had a visitor in 2 years! Never says hi or anything. My other to the north is about 70. He and his wife are retired.  They are the biggest pains in the rears I have ever met in my life. When we bought this house everyone kind of gave me that your screwed chuckle when they talked about them. He mows a strip of my yard every time they mow grass. At 6:30 in the morning. They roundup a 3 foot strip of grass on the property line next to his garage. 3 foot of MY yard. He has a small tractor and plows the alley behind my house in the winter. Guess where all that snow gets pushed? Right in front of my garage door. We just had 9 inches of rain 2 weeks ago in about 2 days. He goes to town and gets himself an additional sump pump for his basement. He puts the output hose on our property line pointed right at my basement window (our houses are only about 12 feet apart, so about 6 feet from my house)!!!!! Guess where all the water went? My wife works 3-12 hour shifts a week (12a to 12p), I work 10's (1a to 11p). He did this about 2 in the afternoon. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. I also have the contract with the town to plow the snow on the city streets in the winter (small town, 500 people, no city street department). This joker is of course my biggest critic......... I'll stop there. I could go on for hours, and I'm starting to get mad just writing this.
I hope your deal works out for you. I know it can be very trying. At least I know I don't have much longer here (and the old man has a bad ticker!)
I had a neighbor like that, only slightly younger and alot meaner. I told the old sumbitch if he wanted a war he'd get it...I'd make his life a living hell. And I did. The crusty old @#$% passed away a while back....I'm pretty sure I wore him out. Its like a whole new neighborhood now
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Did you tell the cops that the guy was doing burnouts in the nieghborhood?

I agree, what'd the cop say about the "reckless" driving? Especially after the left rear tire gripped and the truck lunged sideways and almost ran over you..isn't that vehicular assault? :whistle:

J/K...wouldn't want to file a false report

Wow glad he does not live by me. I just spilled a quart of Xylene that Ihad to clean up. I live on 7 acres so I hope the animals don't turn me in. there is always one neighbor that has a knee jerk reaction. Glad they did not fine you.

If a neighbor pulled that kind of crap with me I'd give him good reason to shake his head. I would take my pressure sprayer with a strong mixture of vegetation killer and write filthy words all over his lawn.[/QUOTE]

Simple as sugar, a little HCL and a drop of oxidizing agent! It'll burn like a torch and kill everything! (Not that I have ever done this.....:whistle:)

Better yet did you tell the cops in the process of clean up he did an intentional burnout and sprayed it all over the place making it an even greater hazard?

(dadofthree @ Sep. 05 2007,08:flamethrowing:) This is why my neighbors are hundreds of yards away through wooded areas. And yes I can wizz off my front porch *
all_coholic.gif
Yup, no next door
biggrin.gif
neighbors, HOA's, no city limits, FUG ALL that! I mind my own business and let my neighbors 4 acres away do their own thing....We watch out for each other as far as who comes on our property, but thats' it.......

For all those reasons you stated, I've been "begging" to get the heck out of Dodge for 15 years! But the wife happens to like city life and just contends with all the crap that goes along with it. :banghead:

... Might have to find a new wife. :please:

Back