NEIGHBORS SUCK

dolilind

Registered
This blows my mind.
Lets start out that im helping a fellow busa rider out by fixing a turbo problem and installing new plastics.
I have him remove the fuel pump for the tank (after draining all the gas out). He pulled the pump off and some gas dumped into the alley way, Not too much about 1/2 gallon if that. First reaction is to grab the pressure washer and blast it real quick down outta the road. It worked well enuff to finish up what we where doing. Next this you know we are back out tryn to clean it up a little more, this JERK in a pickup comes down the alley and gets right in the middle of the puddle and smokes the tires. So we cleaned it a little more using driveway cleaner. HOur or so later he comes back to give us hell about getting crap on his truck. We got him to calm down and offered to clean his truck up for him. He didnt want it, just said oh well it will just evaporate.
Much later, humm just abotu 1/2 hour ago i get a knock on the door. My wife come up to get me outta the shower saying that there is a cop at the door. So i rush outta the shower and come down to see what is going on. And here comes the HAZMAT truck. THAT ASS called the freaking COPS!!!!
15 minutes later explaining to the cops at what happened and that i was going out the door to get some STAY DRI to clean up the rest that didnt evaporate yet he belived me i think. But what the hell, you get the neighbor to calm down and you are in the proccess of cleaning up the mess and they call the cops.

All this for helping a buddy out.

GET THIS>>>

THAT GUY THAT CALLED THE COPS WAY JUST BACK OUT THERE LOOKING AT WHAT THE HAZMAT DID... SHAKING HIS HEAD AND LOOKING UP AT MY HOUSE...

Dang em, dang em, we outta get a rope and hang em...hang em from the highest tree...
guns.gif

You'll be lucky if you don't get a big bill in the mail for the clean up.

I'm a field tech and so is a buddy of mine. One day he's at the gas station filling up up his service van and while it's pumping he goes inside the van to do some paperwork. He then gets out of the van to find the auto stop didn't work and about a gallon spilled into the lot.

He gets pissed off and goes inside to complain and actually gets a partial refund. Meanwhile an off duty overpaid boy scout happened to be in the lot and called the fire dept. After all was said and done, the company he works for received a $700.00 clean up bill from hazmat!

I used to do the same thing or even go inside to get a snack while the van was filling...not anymore.

If a neighbor pulled that kind of crap with me I'd give him good reason to shake his head. I would take my pressure sprayer with a strong mixture of vegetation killer and write filthy words all over his lawn.

Been there done that... Had one old granny that used to just sit at her window waiting for someone to slip up. When I would be out playing frisbee with my dog she'd call animal control because I would unleash my Golden Retriever (the tamest most friendly dog there is). When I had a friend staying with me for a while she'd call and have his car towed from the visitor's area. I'd be out front detailing my car and I'd get a drive-by from the HOA president. Sorry friend never again will I live in a community that has line of site with my activities.
There are just some nutty azz people waiting for something to pop-off and get some attention by calling the authorities. That fuggin guy was obviously neurotic and if he got a kick out of spinning his wheels in your puddle then he shouldn't complain about flinging stuff onto it. If it were up to me he'd have a lot more damage to his vehicle come sun-up.

How much gas did you spill? 1/2 gal ? thats not much. You said you used the pressure washer on it but there was still enough to pool up agian and have to be cleaned by Hazmat ? Keep some kitty litter on hand
wink.gif

I work for a petroleum service company down here in South Florida and we see this type og thing all of the time at the gas stations that we service. It happens more then you would think. People start filling up their cars and go inside for a drink and when they come out the gas overflowed because of a defective nozzle, another customer sees this and dials 911 to report it, next thing you know there is the fire dept, 3 LEO's, and the hazmat truck. All of this because a quart of fuel is spilled and some person feels that it is their civic duty to report all that they see is wrong.
rant.gif

There's always one azzhat in every neighborhood. Mine happens to live right next door. Hope this comes out OK. And don't take revenge, they willcome straight to your door is anything happens to his property.

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 05 2007,06:46) There's always one azzhat in every neighborhood.  Mine happens to live right next door.  Hope this comes out OK.  And don't take revenge, they willcome straight to your door is anything happens to his property.
Cum'on man tell us your story... We're all ears.

So let me understand this a little better you said the azzhat " in a pickup comes down the alley and gets right in the middle of the puddle and smokes the tires" then later calls the police and hazmat team to report you!
SHOCKED.gif

After he smoked the tires what could have possibly been left but burnt rubber? Did the officers go and visit your neighbor?

This is why my neighbors are hundreds of yards away through wooded areas. And yes I can wizz off my front porch
all_coholic.gif

(dadofthree @ Sep. 05 2007,08:flamethrowing:) This is why my neighbors are hundreds of yards away through wooded areas. And yes I can wizz off my front porch  
all_coholic.gif
Yup, no next door
biggrin.gif
neighbors, HOA's, no city limits, FUG ALL that! I mind my own business and let my neighbors 4 acres away do their own thing....We watch out for each other as far as who comes on our property, but thats' it.......

my uncle used to have a major ahole for a neighbor with an ahole dog
after working the nightshift one night he stopped picked up a pound of hamburger and an xlax bar
made little meat balls and tossed them to the dog and then feed him the xlax bar
said it was the only time the dog didnt bark or snarl at you through the fence
alittle while latter they took the dog in for the night
sometime in the middle of the night the xlax bar kicked in and the dog **** in every room of the house
on his way home the next day he said ALL of the rugs from the house were on the curb for the trash
i love that story
such sweet revenge for ahole neighbors

Amen to the no HOA!!! I live in a sub-division where we have an HOA. I hate it! Putting my house up for sale soon just because of it. It wouldn't be so bad if the people in my neighborhood weren't always looking for something to say . Never again will I live with a HOA.

I saw that coming. Next time light it. It wont last long that way.
So the jerk stopped in it to smoke his tire? Ask the cop which is worse, smoking your tires intentionally. Or spilling some gas by accident?
I would have sent them knocking on his door. Say around 2:30am. Evidence is in the road officer.

(Turbo-Torch @ Sep. 04 2007,20:47) You'll be lucky if you don't get a big bill in the mail for the clean up.

I'm a field tech and so is a buddy of mine.  One day he's at the gas station filling up up his service van and while it's pumping he goes inside the van to do some paperwork.  He then gets out of the van to find the auto stop didn't work and about a gallon spilled into the lot.

He gets pissed off and goes inside to complain and actually gets a partial refund.  Meanwhile an off duty overpaid boy scout happened to be in the lot and called the fire dept.  After all was said and done, the company he works for received a $700.00 clean up bill from hazmat!

I used to do the same thing or even go inside to get a snack while the van was filling...not anymore.

If a neighbor pulled that kind of crap with me I'd give him good reason to shake his head.  I would take my pressure sprayer with a strong mixture of vegetation killer and write filthy words all over his lawn.
I'd just shove it up his ass and clean the crap outta his head......of course thats after I removed my foot and wiped it off  
tounge.gif

Neighboors can suck sometimes...you get unhappy people that want to dump their lousy attitudes and unhappy lives in your lap. I think folks like that outta be shot...then beat. (hand raised) I volunteer to handle both  
jump9.gif

Did you tell the cops that the guy was doing burnouts in the nieghborhood?

Back