Need video footage i can use from gopro mounted cam

Snakers

Registered
Hey guys,
been working on a project, some of you might have heard. The coast to coast and back continuous video.
Found an avenue I can go to help get it financed and need to create a promotional video to have a better chance at success

Was wondering if anyone had a video I could use of you riding down the highway from an attached go pro. This would help out greatly.

Once I get everything finalized, Ill show you what im working on.

Thanks,

Is it mounted behind your dash or on the front/side of the bike. Im trying to get a view of "just road" with a couple swooping turns.

Go to Youtube and search for my account (tnskydivr)

All the bike videos and skydiving footage was shot with a GoPro....

I have several "road only" vids. Not exactly "swooping" turns, more like back country twisties.
Something like this?..

Is this a promotional video for GoPro?

Can you use footage from other cameras?

What is the purpose of your video?

Some sort of explanation of the project and the end product requirements would help in gathering what you need from us camera nuts.

I have several "road only" vids. Not exactly "swooping" turns, more like back country twisties.
Something like this?..

Looks perfect actually, mind if I use it?

Is this a promotional video for GoPro?

Can you use footage from other cameras?

What is the purpose of your video?

Some sort of explanation of the project and the end product requirements would help in gathering what you need from us camera nuts.

Its not for a promo for a specific company, its for an informational video for a project im getting posted on kickstarter.com to create a continuous shot video around the US from ohio to ny,ny to la and back to ohio.

Check out the BusaWhipped channel on YouTube. There's more track stuff than street, but there's stuff like this there too:

Check out the BusaWhipped channel on YouTube. There's more track stuff than street, but there's stuff like this there too:

Excellent addition. I need to get some decent video editing software and put together a nice little blurp showing and describing the project.

The rear views will def help since I will be recording forward and backward simultaneously.

Here is a short vid from the GoPro HD I recorded a couple of weeks ago, just a morning cruise before work.
- GOPR0001[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Click the link in my sig, I have some good Eureka rides posted on Vimeo.

Excellent addition. I need to get some decent video editing software and put together a nice little blurp showing and describing the project.

The rear views will def help since I will be recording forward and backward simultaneously.

PMed you , BusaWhipped

Back