Need to say something about a board member

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
The other day I read a post about a member  (Lota fun R)on here urging others to wear our gear.  He had an accident and did some major damage to his feet.  This has made it impossible to wear his Alpinestars boots, and at the end of the thread, he offered them up to someone who could use them.

I responded and we communicated via PM.  He told me that they were used, and had some scuffs, but if I wanted them he would send them.  He wanted to send them for nothing, as he said they were free.  I refused and sent him something (not much
down.gif
) to cover shipping and his time.  He insisted it was not necessary, though.  

Yesterday I got a Fedex box and opened them up, they fit great!!  A little worn, like he said, but I could care less!  Now I just need to get my bike back and for the weather to break.

Thanks a million Lota Fun R!!!  
bowdown.gif

Members like this is what make these boards great.  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Ludicrous Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137283518 -->

That's awesome!
I was waiting for you to say you found a toe in there....
smile.gif

Outstanding people here.. I have found the we enthusiast are a rare breed, but we do exist... Thanx for sharing such a positive story...

beerchug.gif
Let's keep that positive energy flowing on the board. Way to go Lota fun R

Sorry to hear about his misfortune. Not that it matters but was he wearing any boots at the time of the accident? i didnt see the post... Also is there any info on contacting him, cards etc? Im curious if he has any input that would have made any difference in his case or anyone reading can benifit from?

JD

Back